welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, June 14, 2009

Anti depressions

Will I need a doctor prescription for anti depression pills or can I just buy them off the shelf from a pharmacy? I'm depressed, worried and frustrated.

Depressed cos of love, worried about my future and frustrated for the fact I have landed myself in such a situation...

I don't know what else to do, I feel so lonely, where are my friends? Who should I seek now? Decisions Decisions....Why did I let myself fall so deep?? Now I find it hard to climb back up...I can no doubt about that but I know its going to be hard...but my determination will get me there in the end...one thing for sure.

All I wish is, that you will let me know soon, cos having to hold on and not knowing what is coming...is not a very pleasant feeling is it? But then again, I can't always have everything I want...

I don't want pity TLCs so please don't give me any if its out of pitiness...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:00 am

    Here's a TLC slap.

    *Slap*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:01 am

    Oh btw I'm thinking of getting drugs tooh. Hurray for the chemical dependent generation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah I probably needed that slap...you know me well enough huh?
    What drugs you wanna take??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:24 pm

    Iono, maybe diazepam or some other anti depressant. Will suck if it cuts off both the highs and lows though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL innit? Maybe we should just bake special brownies =D

    ReplyDelete