welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, June 26, 2009

Transformers!

Have you watched Megan Fox in action yet?? If not you HAVE to watch her in Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen! Its better than the first one since they had a bigger budget so its twice the action which means twice the hotness of Megan!! =D

She was at the premier down in London and I was there!!! Took some pictures!!! OMG She's sooooo amazingly hot!!!! If only I was half as hot as she is! Hahahaha...





(>_<) Ain't she hot??? Unfortunately, I didn't see her =( it was my friend who saw her.... haizzz so near yet so far!!! but enjoy the pics =)

No comments:

Post a Comment