welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I have finally finish UNI.....sort of...haha

You know how I waited soooo long for today to finally arrive?? Like 23 years! Since I was born it was just school school school.. Now I'm over and done with education life!! hahahahaha.

Ok, to answer your questions... No, I'm not staying here in the UK forever but I'm here to look for a job and hopefully get one and probably work for 2 years or so then head to the next country. Am I ever heading back to Msia? Yes, of cos! I love Msia but I don't see a future for me there career wise. But I will definitely be back for holidays and stuff. When? So far I ain't got a clue yet. Definitely not anytime soon....I wish it was soon like NOW like today, but unfortunately it can't happen. Graduating in July. Having exhibitions in June AND July...so still kinda busy sort of and then heading to Paris and Barcelona with mummy...so pretty much booked for the summer =) Also job hunting...haha.

I'm really happy to finally finish assignments! GOshhh I've waited too long. Hahaha. But all in all...it was not that bad....had worse...so as promised I've uploaded the time and sweat I have spend on Toshy to work on these images...may not be super WOW DAMN GENG but it's only my second time using 3D max so there's still lots
This my building, I'm designing a naturapathy clinic down by Dean Street near the Quay Side... Took this picture on a sunny day. The wonders of Photoshop allows me to put my model on the site...looks great to me...hahahaha...what do you think?

This is the reception area. If you noticed, I've use the North Tilings by Kvadrat. Love it! I love the clouds version but it didn't really fit in my project.

This is the corridor towards the garden area. Made the structures and they are supposedly made from corian...

This is the "Tropical Garden" LOL. That's what my lecturer called it. I just call it the garden. Haha. Its for Yoga classes...I know what you're thinking, but this clinic only do max 2 person a class. So yea, makes sense now innit? Haha. Eh...no, I didn't made that up... I drop by a REAL naturopathy clinic and that lady brought me round their clinic and showed me the room for Yoga Class...damn small and I thought she was kidding till she said on we only have 2 pax per session at most....=D

This is the Pharmacy and Dispensary area. I know, I could have made the products look better. But time was running out and these are the best stuff I could put on the shelves...LOL.

Toilets? Loo?? Hahahhaa....I was just suppose to show the structure...not the toilet...hahaha.

Treatments and Consultation Rooms. Nothing much to say about this one. But I wanted to have an apothecary cabinet....again no time la...so like that lo....

Ok this is the Section view...
I need to learn Vray plug-in...cos this looks crap...radiosity take tooo damn long...

Ok, show u my model making....it aint fantastic...but well, it's as good as it gets....HAHA.

Front view

Perspective view??

Section..

The structure seperating the toilets...

Structure on the walkway towards the garden
(look at the cute little people) (>_<)

My garden....looks like shit...HAHAHAHA.


All in all, I would love to say THANKS to these people:

Victor - For helping me understand how lighting works...cannot believe how stupid I am...the 2 hours you spent on me was not wasted, but I really appreciate it as I could then light up other scenes as well. You save my life!! ~HUGZSS~

Di Di aka Ah Mei (>_<) - For temaning me when I'm burning the midnight lamp!

Chumpol - For all the great suggestions and thoughts and help with 3Dmax

Iris - For saving my life with the file for installing MAX 2009 on Toshy!!

My lecturers - For the guidance and help

Bel - For the time you take to look at my work and your 5cents thoughts =D

Rachel - For switching shifts with me

Steve aka Razor - for your wise words and support when I was to the point of giving up

Mom - For the faith and prayers and support

Dad - For the money to pay for my uni fees and support

Finally, to ALL my FRIENDS and FAMILY who has supported me through and through...I love you guys!!! Thanks a bunch!!


BIG HUGS!!!!


and now.....

BRING ON THE DRINKS!!!!! LETS get DRUNK!! Haha

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:28 pm

    Lol, two hours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok well prob more than that but u said 2 hours didn't ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:29 pm

    Fark your jellyfish memory...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the walkway to the garden...looks so nice and unique. a style of its own :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, congrats on completing it..the old man walking down the pathway looked soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete