welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, June 26, 2009

Reveal 09 went well!!

Its been a long time since I rambled on about myself innit? LOL.

Well, things have been kinda busy. My exhibition was fantastic! I loved it. It was my first exhibition ever.













One exhibition done another one to go! The next one will be in London and much bigger! I can't wait I'm so excited! I will need to get my portfolio done though and name cards! So I will be a busy person...Hahahaha.

On another topic, mummy dearie will be arriving at the airport soon! in 2 days! I will be heading down to London tmr and pick her up...the excitement!! =D

All for now....stay tune for more piccies! Byeee!!

1 comment:

  1. hey jialing..hurm..it's been..6 years since we last met???

    btw, just to inform u i'd changed my blog address..hhahha..coz saw u're still keeping my old link..

    sinye1709.blogspot.com

    congrats upon ur graduation ya!!!
    take care of urself..hugzzzzz..
    *kinda miss ur laughter back in high sch..=(*

    ReplyDelete