What make it so hard is not that you had it bad, but you're frustrated that so many others had it good...
I wonder time and time again, am I being too ignorant towards those people who are less fortunate than I am if I want better things for myself? Is that being selfish or is that just normal because everyone does it? Its not like I'm not working my way towards it right?At times if makes you wonder, why is it that even if you worked so hard, you can get what you want? Is it that you're not working hard enough? Or that someone are just luckier than you are? Life is unfair...and why is that? Life is definitely weird in that sense don't you think?
I can only pray and hope that things for me in the future will be bright. No matter how much hurdles I have to go through, I hope that I will make it there somehow. Life is unfair I know, but say if someone who was rich and only had to pay to get what they want easily, and if I have to work a lot more harder than that and yet I don't get what I want....thats not unfairness anymore is it? That's just plain cruelty. I hope God will see how much I want the things I want and will grant me them. Bare in mind I will work hard for it.
ya, i totally agree. I remember working so hard in final and got a B but everyone got A. I was really angry and frustrated at the lecturer. I knew i worked really hard. But at least i didn't regret. that was the best that i could do. so work hard and do your best to make sure you don't regret later on.
ReplyDelete