welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, November 12, 2004

At last I'm done with my drawings. I'm left with design...to redo the railings of my balcony and my concept board. I can't go back to my condo today...hmmm well I've got things planned up for that I just hope I have the time to pack up my stuff and make sure the plan work you know what I mean? If not...hah I'll have to come up with stupid reasons to tell my parents and bla bla...have to like make a cover for my folder and stuff ahhh If only today was 48 hours long!!!

Anyway, I'm kinda bored here since I'm done with my drawings. I just hope that Rozy's sister, Marilyn is kind enough to lend us the car....if not I'm so busted! AHHH PANIC!!! haha ookok I won't but still why do I feel like everything seems to be speeding by so freakin fast? What's happening??

Well, parents coming tmr night to pick me no time stated so I guess it'll be prolly bout 6pm? Whatever it is I'll have to get my design done asap so that I have the time to pack up...if only my room was foldable...haha then i'll just fold it and put it in my pocket...ahh that might help victor with his packing up too eh? haha it's just fantasy maybe it'll be possible in the years to come.

Anyways, the plan now is to persuade Marilyn to lend Rozy the car then get my stuff back to the condo and get my design stuff and then erm yeah go for blue print then erm go to Victor's then wait for Cindy and then meet Tiara at Lou Yat. Phew banyak nye plan plan....haha...Just hope it all turn out well. ANd then we'll go for the dinner oh yeah before that have to get my plan and rozy's...hah yang ni penting tak boleh lupa...kalo tak habislah...

anyway, i guess i'll go on with getting my bath and then head off with the plans...okies will blog again tmr when i get back home? i hope okies see ya people buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment