welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Yesterday's work sucks...imagine you're working on a 10 person job!mad eh? I have to wash the dishes and set the table clean up after each customer....and there is only 3 waitress and waiter!! and worst I'm paid only RM3.50 an hour! I rather work at EQ! Anyway, that's my last time working there. So that's it....until they can find a better way of organising their stuff...

Anyway, nothing much happened yesterday end the day with a big bowl of ice! haha went to my favourite shop to have it. Had the honey dew flavoured one. =)

Today, woke up at bout 11 smtg hehe. Well hey I haven't been getting enough sleep right? So i'm just paying back all those sleep I lost hehe. Make sense doesn't it? I still haven't pack up for Hong Kong which I'm suppose to be leaving at like 5.30 am in the morning tmr and my flight is at 9.45am.

I wonder what happen to all my friends...everyone is too busy to reply my emails and stuff. I'm just hoping that everyone is doing fine. I just miss all of you soo much. It's so boring here. But well I hope that Hong Kong will be ok.

I guess that's it for now...I'll see if I have the chance to blog in Hong Kong. see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment