welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, November 09, 2004

At last I'm so over with the stupid design thingie and all. Left with freaking drawings to do but still I have to do some touch up on my design!!! What's wrong with the lecturers in LUCT??? Why on earth do they have to be this way? Sickos! They think my design sucks and stuff when the ideas are actually from them???!!! Ahh forget about it I'm so hoping I can transfer to another university so much better than this one.

Anyways, life have been tough for coll...but other than that I'm having so much fun with my friends victor and rozy hahaha. I'm actually at Rozy's at the moment. We plan to do drawings together. Besides, her place is paradise! She has this really nice couch and astro!! haha and not forgetting a really nice sister.=)

Mum called and well she thinks i'm too hard on myself! I dun think so! Cos i dunno i just really dun wanna fail this sem and retake it u noe wat i mean? I mean like who the hell is going to pay for the fees? i've promise my parents that I won't fail in my subjects because i take them seriously! Now if I fail i'll be like breaking the promise and i dunno it's just not right to fail! Well talked to her about the university transfer and stuff and if i can get someone to support or sponser me then I'll get to go...if not well bad lar have to stay here with the fuckers of LUCT! ahhh

Mum wants me back on saturday. she dun wan me to go to the air port on wed alone! i dunno why. So she ask me to just touch up my model and get over it....she said that i wont be getting an A for it if i redo it or watsoever tats why she thinks tht i'm to hard on myself...am I? I hope not. ah i just hope i can get everything done by then...

i guess thats all for now..blog again wen I'm really done with coll...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment