welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, November 13, 2004

Phew! At last I'm back here in Malacca huh? Wow that packing and unpacking definitely gave me so much stress haha. Anyways, I'm glad I'm over it but well not really I'll still have to pack for the hong kong trip in like 2 days time. Arghhh!!!

I didn't manage to take a bath...just did so like 5 minutes ago hahaha after everything! Wow what a day and I'm so fuckin' tired man! Didn't had enough sleep the night before and had to rush all the way to coll this morning to find out the fucking ass sexytary had already left...well being me I'll never just leave my port folio there and forget about it I'm just not that type...I was about to do just ANYTHING to get it passed up...so i tried opening the window but it couldn't open then i started to panic a bit but well I somehow found some forms on the table which was the form I need to fill in so i grabbed it and fill it in and finally I was left with the stmping but fucked the stamp was inside the staff room...and Terry had already left so how? die lor...no lar I banged on the door cos I saw someone inside. He ignored me at first so I banged harder the next time and then he looked at me and i told him to come to the door...surprisingly he did follow my instructions haha so I told him in the sweetest way that I need the stamp and bla bla bla but he refuses to help me but instead his body language told me to, "hey there's no one here and lets just say we didnt see each other and that I never opened this door before ok?" haha so he left me with the door wide open. So I was like hey Victor lets go in and do it ourself but he chickened out haha so I went in and grab the stamp....before tat I had trouble finding it then I stamped my work passed it up and hah I'm done hahaha but 1 thing I forgot to tear the part of the form where it was the student copy thingie...opps but well whateva hahaha...as long as i got it stamp and passed it up right? hehe

Then Rozy sent me home...so sad that i'llnot see her till like for another 3 months!!! booo!! I'm missing her already so very much indeed the 1 whole week spent together with her at her place was terrific! It's I dunno how to explain but it just felt good. It's like she's my other soul or something you know? It's just great...=) Oh yeah and her sister? She's really nice! Ah memories hehe...tho most of the time was spent on watching tv and more tv and online and chatting hahah girls...we are girls so?? hehe.

Anyway, it's also the last day I'll be seeing Victor till like dunno when...Just hope he'll be alright and will fit in perfectly well...

I'm so fucking tired and I don't even know what the hell I'm typing...Tmr is a busy day I have a lunch at 12 and my mom is asking me to work at the hotel nearby at 6pm tmr till 11 at night...tho the pay is 5 bucks an hour...good pay since tmr is raya....but then i'll have to see about it I'm just too tired.I'll have to go get a usb for my camera memory card cos I forgot to bring my cable home...ahh stupid eh? crap!! then get a long long long telephone wire so that i can use the internet on my pc....hehehehhehe wanna dl some videos lar...

I guess I'll stop here....will blog again soon at let u people know my updates ok? have fun my friends love u all and peace..may the angel be by urside....muaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment