Today was fine I guess. Woke up at 11 something. Before that my dog was already waking me up at 8 in the morning followed by my mom...oh gosh they came in my room like so many times I lost count. But I couldn't be bothered at all since I'm so fucking tired. haha.
Then I went for this raya lunch at my aunt's and had some rendang. Then I came back home and stuck my face on the pc's screen and then my cousin, Emily called and ask me if I wanna join her for a swim so I said ok. Since she already got her driving licience she drove me there...at last I'm being driven by her instead hehe. Had a great time with her and her sisters.
Came back for dinner. Had it over the other house-grandpa's. It's really weird cos I'm still not use to the fact that he's leaving with us already and even worst he's just next door. But well I'm quite satisfied with the results of the renovation haha...
Anyway, after dinner mom wanted to go to Jusco so i went there with her. Hah and I finally got the long long telephone wire so that I can use the internet on my pc in my room!!! haha cool isnt it? yeah i finally have my own pc in my own room...=) then I manage to persuade her to get me a cup of ice blended choc from coffee bean hehehehe.
Then I'm back home and found out that I have to work tomorrow at the Water City Hotel nearby tmr MORNING at 7 to 10....the pay is only 3.50 ringgit an hour and the job consist of mopping and sweeping the floor and yes even washing plates and carrying heavy tables....I don't remember doing all that when I was working in Equatorial Hotel!!! But well having experience on it is okay right? I'm not losing in anything since I don't have any plan of my own tmr...just that the fact I'll have to wake up early sucks...
So now i'm here online hoping I'll have someone to chat with online but unfortunately none of my friends are...so I'm bored and I think the next thing I'll do is sleep!! haha what else right? =)
okays till then....blog again soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment