welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, March 10, 2005

Fu yoh! How long have I left my blog back dated? LOL. Sorry people I've been kinda busy these days. Assignments and more assignments are flooding my planner.

Oh my birthday was yesterday! Weird as it was because it's my first birthday alone. As in without my family. Oh I miss them alot. I didn't have a really nice or great time yesterday but well it was just another ordinary day. I would like to take the oppotunity to say my thanks to all those who had give me presents and stuff. First of all..to Soo Yee, May Yee, Rozy, KC, Jeremy, Angel, and Julia for that lovely Kawaii teddy bear. To SY, MY,RJ, KC,HH thanks for the Hide and Seek experience. You people should understand what I'm saying here. To my families who gave me ang pows. To my lovely god mother for the really nice kiwi earings, ring and necklace. Not forgetting the beautiful birthday card! To my mom and dad the really nice perfumes and the really nice card! ( I only have 2 birthday cards this year) So I'm appreciating them ALOT. LOL. To my mom the extra ang pow. To my younger brother the nice PINK mug from Starbucks! To Jennifer and Milk the nice PINK tissue cover. I love it. To Bellie and Jeff the very nice and cute photo frame with my favourite colours Pink and Lime green. So smart of you. =) and to those who send me really nice sms and those who gave me a call...Lii...specially to you I want to thank. If it wasn't for you my day would probably been more horrible. Thanks alot for the concern and care. Not forgetting Rozy for making my day a better one. Your jokes seriously made my day and just being there is all I needed. Thank you all for everything. I really appreciate them all! I mean it. I hope I didn't miss anyone out...anyways, just in case. thanks again to all that have wish me a happy birthday.

So basically I have 2 major assignment to finish by this weekend. I have 10 sketches to do and a whole design that I have to start from scrap. My lecturer Annie said that she have sorta like faith in me and that I've changed. Oh shit I've been from good to bad or prolly bad to worse! This is not good at all. I have to impress her before she give up hope on me. Ahh crap...if only we had more time in the world huh? Anyways, if any of you are free do give me a call or sms and make sure I'm doing my assignment instead of on this stupid pc...lol. So basically there's no more time to do shopping! Damn!

I found out that my god mother found herself a really nice boyfriend. His name is Ken and he's a divorcy. He's 55 with 3 kids. They are all grown up and above the age of 20 I think. He's a really nice man. He emailed me and to wish me happy birthday and we got to know each other more. He said that he'll help me with my financials to study in Auckland! Ahh what a nice person! He's also a very good cook and bakes really well. He owns his own bakery. So nice!

Okies I guess that's all I got to say. Will blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment