welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, March 31, 2005

Finally got my blog fixed.

Finally I got my blog fixed eh? It's been a long time since I last updated this thing huh? Boy I miss blogging. LOL. I'm so busy nowadays with assignments and more assignments. I've just finish my first Design asignment and my Malaysian Studies assignment. There's still so much to go.

I'll be going to Penang this weekend to meet up my family for Cheng Beng. Will be back in Puchong on Sunday. I hope I'll be able to finish my assignments.

Do you like my new layout? Cute doggie right? Haha. Oh I've add a chat box at the bottom of the right hand side. You'll have to scroll down to see it. It's easier for you people to give me commands then. =)

One more week and I'll have a break. But I don't really count it as one because there's so much assignments to do and the due date is right after our break. So basically it's a erm work break. Haha. I don't think I'll go to Penang. It's too rushing. Besides mom and Mi wants me back home. They miss me...hahaha. Not forgetting my dogs back home too. I miss them so so much.

Oh yeah I've met this guy name Chris and made him my bf. Surprise? Don't be lar. Haha. I just didn't want to make such big a deal. If mom were to find out about it she'll give me this whole big lecture and I'm sick of it. I hope she knows what I'm thinking.

Nothing much happened during the time I didn't erm update. I'm busy doing my assignments that's why. So it was assignments and assignments. So it's nothing new.

I'll blog about Penang soon. About the food I finally get to eat after so long. Hehe. Okies will blog again soon. byess

No comments:

Post a Comment