It's so nice to be able to sleep on my comfy bed again! Finally! Hehe. So nice of my maid to change the covers of my bed for me =)
I woke up at 12pm. Everyone was out. I mean almost everyone. My mom was out with auntie Joyce. Uncle Kar Loon went for golf, dad was sleeping, Pj was erm I dunno where, Pr was working so that leaves me and the maid? Lol. I went down and she asked if I wanted to eat porridge. Knowing that I was a very picky eater I would definitely say no. I end up eating the donuts I bought from Pudu yesterday. Since the dunkind donuts here closed down. Hehe. My maid broke the news that my neighbour's dog, Spot died! I was so sad to hear that. I actually shaded tears. She said it's not like YOUR dog died. I told her it's kinda hard to explain. I love dogs. Beside's my neighbours don't treat Spot nice enough. He gets really lousy food. When his owner is not looking I feed him some of my dog's chicken or cheese or dog food. I love that dog. My maid told me that he was sick the last few days. They did bring him to the vet but he keeps vomitting whenever they feed him the medicine. Are they feeding him the wrong medicine? How can they not bring him to the vet agian? It's really sad to find out that he died! I didn't even see him yesterday. He died this morning. poor thing. *sob sob*
Anyway, I had a great time talking to my maid. It's been a long time since we had dinner together. I told he to join us tonight but she didn't want because she said that she's the maid and stuff...Hey hey I told her we treat her as part of the family and if she don't go I'll be really dissapointed. I mean since they are celebrating my birthday too...So it's like going for my birthday too right? Told her I won't be please if she doesn't go.
I recieved so many things today! Victor! Yeah magic is happening AGAIN! I'm so appreciating everything I get. I got a Starbucks mug from Pj as my birthday present. I don't know what my parents got me cos I don't want to open it till my brithday. It's the only thing that's wrapped up. LOL. They gave me RM100 too. And a really lovely birthday card. My God mother gave me a pair or earings, a matching necklace and a matching ring which changes color according to ur mood. They all has this kiwi bird on it. How cute. I have a similar necklace of it from auntie Vivian 2 years back. I also got a birthday card from my God mother and RM100 bucks! I also got this MP3 player from LYNN!! OMG jie jie I'm loving you so so so much! Thanks! Oh gosh...there's nothing more I can ask for! Thanks people I love it all...thank you so so so much!
So now basically I'm on the pc trying to collect more songs before I leave tmr morning! I have to leave at 6am! That's freaking early. My aunt have to catch her plane to go back to Penang that's why.
Oh and Jack. Thanks for that lovely comment! I get really excited when I recieve a comment. hehe. I don't know why but I guess it's because I get it...oh I'm not making sense...nvm then. =)
Hey...nice blog woh..with lots of stories...weii..put the tag board la..so we can leave the message easier...!!!
ReplyDelete