Geez...when there's a holiday damn it's so long. When college starts damn there's no rest at all! Sheesh I think they need to equal them up nicely. I mean think about it, living a life like that for another 2 years? Yikes...i hope I'll be able to.
For the pass few days it did rain. Thank God for that. I so needed the rain. The heat I had was really UNNEEDED! Now that the weather is back to normal I can finally sleep nicely.
The kitchen was so messy and dirty on Sunday so I cleaned it up. Though the cleaners come every Monday morning. I can't wait. This is me. I'm very particular about neatness and cleanliness. Sorry if that sounds stupid to you but I just can't help it. LOL. Sunday was fine i didn't so much. Did some research and played some Gunbound. That's about it.
Yesterday was one hell of a day. Malaysian studies is so boring! I mean hey it's history all over again only thing that this time it's in English. Oh why must Malaysia make this stupid rule that everyone have to take LANs subject? FUCK THEM it's not like we needed it! Sheesh! Oh I found out that Tiara is in the same class with me for that subject.
After that I had Drawing class. Whoa I need to sketch 10 drawings in like 1 hour. That's madness. But well in the end we get a whole week to do so. I still don't think that's enough. I have to go back this weekend to Melaka and it sucks. I mean the idea of having so much work and being busy on a weekend totally sucks.
Today I had History class and it was about the Malay typical house. Damn I'm so not interested. It was a whole 2 hours lecture! I was so about to fall asleep. Thank God I didn't though. I slept late yesterday at about 5am. Was busy with my design assignment. The one I had to do a research on Arata Isozaki and Gaudi. I wanted to use Photoshop for it but damn I don't have any clue how to use it. I mean basic yes but it's the VERY basic that if I cut and paste it will lokk so much better. Besides I couldn't use my photoshop due to some technical problem. So I end up doing cut and paste.
So when it was time for Design class we finally find out that we HAVE to do a presentation. My group was up quite fast. Annie said that my cut and paste work was horrible. She said she couldn't read it. Ahh that's the first sign of downfall. After that they bombard me with weird questions and the worst part was they asked me a question which I answered CORRECTLY and told me that I was wrong and said that the answer which was EXACTLY what I said. Oh damn how stupid and idiotic can the lecturers be sometimes I wonder. To be exact it was TERRY not Annie. I don't know what Terry has againts me. Annie at the other hand keeps confusing me. She's nice and not nice at the same time. She said I was a good student last Friday now told me my work is horrible and bombard me during the presentation and after that said she had confident in me. I'm like HUH?? What is she trying to tell me? I'm in awe please somebody help me. I look uo to her as my mentor but this seems to be going the wrong way.
I missed the 6pm bus due to that presentation. KC was nice enough to give me a ride back. Thank you so much! When I reached home I started with dinner and right after I finished it Julia came. So nice of her to keep me company. LOL. I then took a bath and wash my laundry while she was on the net. After that we watched the Paris Hilton show. Damn she's so spoilt! I've never thought that there's really someone so spoilt in this world. after that we wathced the American's Top 10 Model. Nice show. I should aim for it every Tuesday. Hehe.
I'm suppose to do some drawings and some research but I'm so darn tired. I think I'll sleep now and wake up later to do the drawings and research. Maybe at about 6.
All right, hope to have u readers entertained. LOL. good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment