welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, March 04, 2005

LOL. Me and Julia had the time of our lifes laughing away and chatting till really late last night. We were suppose to be doing our research. Since I've already done mine, I let her use my pc and I do my Drawings. We were talking more than doing our work. Hehe. Sorry Julia, again I can never stop talking once I've started. So next time just saythis to me: Hey Ash, if you can't shut up now I'll shut you up! If that ever make sense to you. LOL. Anyway, I really had a lot of fun and I enjoyed every moment chatting with you. It's so nice to have you over. I wish you were my roomate our housemate! =)

So Julia slept over since it was so late. I was quite worried to let her go back home alone as you know there are lots of perverts and maniacs around. Moreover Julia is a pretty girl and you don't want her to get into such trouble would you? As a friend I'll feel awfully sad and troubled if any rape cases or molest cases happen to my friends. So I let her sleep on my bed and I sleep on the floor. No worries. I enjoy sleeping on the floor anyway =) I'm always nice to my guess. Hehe.

I woke up at about 7am. But slept back till it was 7.30am. Woke up switched on my pc to print some stuff which I shouldn't have because I didn't need it in the end! Sheesh what a waste of ink! The next time I'm so going to use the printer in college! So I managed to pack my bag and take a bath. So when I reached college I was erm sorta like 10 minutes late-supposely lar but since the lecturers weren't there yet I wasn't late. Hehe. They were late instead. But well Annie turned our class to 9.30am from now on.

At last she finally explained the whole assignment and what EXACTLY we are suppose to do. So now I understand clearly. Class ended early at about 11a.m so I took the oppurtunity to go back to Mlk asap. I ended up reaching home at about 2.30pm.

When straight to bed because I was darn tired. Mom woke me up at 5.30pm. She said she's bringing me to see those cutey puppies! As excited as I always will be when it comes to dogs, I normally will jump and head straight to the door. But I was so tired that I didn't want to move an inch. But well I didnt want to miss the chance to see the dogs do I? So I dragged myself across my room and through the stairs and when in the car. I continue sleeping. Mom as usual will start complaining. She did. She was saying that I always sleep late and stuff but well it's life in LUCT. To me I mean. So she gave me this lecture all the way. Thank god that the journey was like only 5 minutes.

OMG the puppies are so cute!! Erm but the mother was so fierce and protective over her puppies that she didn't allow me or anyone else to go any nearer than 5 meters. Awww that sucks. I wanted to touch the puppies so badly. I had this brialliant idea. I went outside, poke my head through the window and take a little peek into the house and Walla! I could see them more clearer. WHOA the mother kinda heard the noise I made from opening the window and she was rushing to me like I was her dinner or somewhat! Thank god for the grills! Anyway she later mellow down when she know that I won't harm her little darlings. I just wanted a peek and pictures. =) Will post them soon.

Dinner was great! I haven't been eating the food my mom cooks for 2 weeks already. After dinner I stuck my butt on the pc. I'm downloading so many songs. I mean since the FUCKING ASS HOLE IDIOT internet line of the apartment of mine only allowed 3 gigs of downloading and uploading in 30 days. Fucking hell! So it's finishing. So I'm trying to make full use of the time I'm here. Since I'm having streamyx here.

I'm getting bored of my blog layout. I might change it soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment