SURPRISE! Whoa i seriously didn't see this one coming. Soo Yee came to me today in class and handed me this pink plastic bag which what seems to me to contain a soft toy which what I thought was white in color. She said that it's my birthday present from her, May Yee, Julia, Rozy, Angelina, KC, and Jeremy. Wow! I've never in my life get early birthday present. I mean if I did it's not more than a week before. Gosh. You guys just make my day! She told me to open it. I did and I was so happy to find out that it's a PINK teddy bear!! I LOVE it soo MUCH! lol. I didn't know that you people knew I love soft toys. Haha. The fact that it's pink color somemore...You guys are so great. I'm so touched.
Today's English class was fine. I'm starting to like this lecturer more. I think she loves the colour pink too. Both her pencil case are pink and so is her water bottle. I keep staring at it whenever she drinks from it. Until she asked me if I mind that she was drinking in class. OPps. After class I had lunch with Julia. Erm correction I had a drink for lunch. The food there was so erm not nice. Sorry to be myself. I'm so choosy that's why. haha.
Had my first assignment handout today for Building Science. Hmm more work and more work to come. Which means less sleep and less sleep. LOL. It's always like that. I just hope that things will work out fine.
Tmr I'm having Cadd class. I'm so dissapointed to know that Rozy won't be in the same class as I am. This sucks. I'm going to miss her more and more. I'm already in a different group with her for design so we won't meet on Fridays. Now we won't meet on Thursday as well! Arghh...this is so so not fair. What's not fair? LOL. Okok It's dissapointing lar.
Okies I have to do some ironing and then start my research on Gaudi. hehe...blog again soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment