welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Deep Thoughts of You

Deep thoughts of you run through my mind
Stirring feelings never known before
Glad am I to have you in my life
You show me love and so much more

Deep thoughts of you lift my spirits high
Make me smile,
cherish our love
for all we have
and what will be

Deep thoughts of you are what I have
for you are part of me
Deep thoughts of you grow each day
Together forever in all ways

Deep thoughts of you
in waking or sleep
I'll love you forever
this promise I'll keep

Thinking of you
Loving you
Now and Forever
Till eternity...


Dedicated to me by someone special

No comments:

Post a Comment