I'm back in Malacca for a holiday. Basically for a few days break. I need them because college have been so hectic these few weeks. New assignments are given and old ones being due soon. Phew~~ It's really hard to keep up if you miss a day in college. Thank God I'm still able to keep up. I seriously don't wanna fall ill anytime soon. As you people know I'm prone to sickness of any kind. Mostly fever or flu or the most common one tummy upseting. Yeah that seems to be erm with me forever. No matter how I eat and stuff it's still the same.
I'm also shifting out of my unit 16-08A in KL. I'm shifting to 8-01B. Still in VM though. I'm getting a bigger room. Ahh finally more space for me. Cos everytime my friends come to visit, I feel like we are in a sardin can. It's so crowded. And besdies, I have lots of stuff. Haha. So Dad and mom brought me to Ikea to buy my furnitures. It wasn't my idea seriously. It was theirs. So when we reach there dad told me to get what I want. Besically he was the one who choose the furniture for me. I just agreed. We didn't manage to buy the matress and cupboard because we couldn't put it into the car and to get them to send it to us will have to cost us another RM60. So dad decided to buy those at the furniture shop near VM. After everything, he didn't want to wait to fix the furnitures up for me so we went home. I didn't manage to pack up because the day before I was shifting my stuff. I was darn tired. I could have felt worse if Julia, Chris and Han Hong didn't help out.
The next day Mom told me that dad was complaining about me spending so much of his money and stuff...I don't know what's with my dad. He's always complaining about his money and how much I always use them up. DAMN I feel like it's because of me he's like that. Hey isn't it his duty to send me to college? Or am I wrong? What I know is parents are suppose to make sure their kids get to college right? If he couldn't afford to send me to college then why the hell did he make love to my mom to get me? Oh wait a minute...he wanted to kill me at first...yeah that's right. Oh he should have done it. Darn! Now he's blaming it all on me isn't he? I seriously have no idea what's wrong. I'm probably here on earth on mistake. I'm a mistake aren't I? It's so sad to know that. Mom told me to finish up my diploma here, get a job, and till I earn enough money I proceed to finish my degree. I'll have to do it all on my own. Besides, if I come out to work...my parents will expect me to give them pocket money right? And if I do how long will it take to earn enough money to finish up my degree? Anyways, if it's the last resort I'll have to accept it. Yeah, actually aunty Joyce and the others wanted to to chip in a little but dad thinks that he'll owe them all later. Ahh so this is my erm future to be. I might not even have a future!!
Okies updates on myself...as in physically. I finally got my new puppy. The cocker spaniel remember? Yeah his name is Russ! He's really cute! I'll upload his picture soon. He's 7 weeks old at the moment. Damn, I'm going to miss him so much when I have to go back to KL this Friday. I wanted to bring him back with me but mom wouldn't allow me. Shit! That's so unfair. I'll have to come back soon so that Russ won't forget me.
I also have a bf now...his name is Chris. He's from Indonesia and he's Chinese. He's really nice to me. He helps me alot and really care for me. Ahh something I never sense or see coming by. Not many people know about it. I don't wanna spread it. Mom don't think it's a good idea to have a bf at the moment. She said to find one when I start working. Ahh to hell with that. haha. If she can have billions of bf when she was my age why can't I?
Oh my cousin Emily is not studying in LUCT anymore she decided to study in The One Academy. I've been there...compare the campus LUCT wins flat. The lectureres I'm not so sure about it. But well I still think LUCT is better.
When to the dentist today...it was fine but I will have to visit it again when I come back for my next holiday in June.
I think that's all I wanna say at the moment. Will blog again soon when there's something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment