A week break...
Basically it's not a break at all...it's a erm assignment break? As in a break to finish up the assignments I have. I have like erm 5 assignments to finish. There's Malaysian Studies, Drawing, Building Science, Design, and History. Oh shit and also Auto Cadd! Wow thinking about that makes me sick. The fact that I'm still here and not in KL makes me feel worse. I'll only be back there o Friday. I also need to clean up my place. I mean since I've shifted to block B. Ahh I just hope things will work out the way it suppose to. I'll probably have to stay over at someone's place or they stay over...either way.
So nice of my dear Chris to fix up my furnitures for me...one thing about Ikea u'll have to fix the stuff urself...I just can't wait to get my room all done up.Hehe.
Nothing much happened. I'll be meeting up with Emily tomorrow. I'll see how things go.
I'll have to go now...my darling Russ is calling me. He just can't be left alone. Haha. Darn I'm so going to miss him so much when I go back to KL.
No comments:
Post a Comment