Wow...college is darn hectic. I wish I have more than 24 hours a day. Then I'll get enough sleep haha.
I went back to Melaka on Wednesday. Just for the day and came back on thursday. Dragged Chris along so that I don't have to sit in the bus alone. So nice of Kc to fetch us back from the Bukit Jalil Station. Thanks KC. Haha. We really appreciate it.
I went back for one really good reason. I miss Russ! Haha so I just wanted to see him that badly. His ears grew longer!!! In just a few days! Wow that's fast. I wonder how he will look like the next time I see him.
I still haven't get my internet connection. That stupid lady in the management office sucks! Can't do things right. Ahh Fuck her. Haha.
Anyway tonight is Angel's birthday party. Haven't been to a party for a very very long time. Prolly 5 years I think. Looking forward to it because her house is awesome..that's what my friends said though.
Anyways, I'm lacking on sleep. I wonder when I can really sleep again! I miss sleep. Haha. Infact I'm sleepy now that's why I didn't type much.
This coming Thursday I'll be meeting up with mom and dad and uncle karloon and aunty joyce and my other 3 cousins for dinner...I hope it's another japanese dinner. hehe.
I guess that's all for now. Will blog again soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment