Penang was great! Had most of the food I wanted to eat and manage to visit the beach since we stayed at Tanjung Bungah Hotel. Erm I know it's haunted but since "they" didn't disturb me I didn't make a big deal out of it. I manage to meet up with Pris and Kenny too. Though it was such a short while it's better than nothing. Didn't get to have bbq at the beach though. Oh had Uncle burger!! Hehe.
I really want to go back to Penang again this week but I'm not sure if I should. Hmm..I'll think about it. I still have a long time to think. At the moment I'm suppose to concentrate on my studies and assignments that's going on and stuff.
Oh yeah there was this big clearance sale in Popular...the one in Midlands. Whoa the books were like soo darn cheap! I got like most of the designs books which were erm damn cheap. It was on sale for 90%! This is the first time I've ever heard or experience a 90% off! Oh and the cds were 80% off! I manage to get Utada's Addicted To You single at RM4! Hehe.
Tell you bout this darn funny story. I wanted to scare my parents on the way in to Midlands. You see, My brothers and I were way ahead of my parents. When we turn to a corner I decided to hide behind the wall and scare them. So I did. My mom reached first and she wasn't scared to death because erm it didn't worked out as plan so I decided to scare my dad. Unfortunately the next person to come by WASN'T my dad! It was this couple...I saw them but I couldn't help it so I went "BOO!" The guy was shocked and I started laughing my head off. My dad then came by laughing too he saw what happened. I apologised to the guy. He said it's ok. He was laughing anyway. LOL. Sigh..silly me.
There's another one. Peej and I went to the beach so I told him hey it's been a long time since we last swam in the sea so I told him lets swim to the rock about 20 meters away from shore and come back. He was like you mad ar? Then my dad came by so he said lets do it...I did since he's there and if anything happen he's there to rescue me right? LOL. So we swam and suddenly my dad was like GO BACK GO BACk?! I was like Why?? What's happening?? So many thing rushed through my mind. What tsunami? Sharks? Then my brother was like JELLYFISH!! RUN! RUn? We are in the sea? We can only swim!!! I was panicked so I scream...Stupid me...That made swimming even harder since I used up so much of my energy screaming..then I realised it and stop sreaming and swam to shore. Thank God nothing happened to me. My dad got stung though. But well it wasn't that bad.
Anyway, that's about what I have to say for now. Oh yeah Aunty Annette is down here. She's in Penang at the moment I'm not sure if she's going down to Malacca. Okies I got to go...there's Drawing class to attend. Blog again soon. Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment