welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm in love...not with my baby but someone elses baby! (updated)

Am I cheating on my baby? Hmmm...I'm not sure but I'm damn sure I'm so in love with my friend Joanna's baby!!! It is my dream to have him! He's so handsome and drop dead gorgeous! Bad ass! So who is this baby?? Its my friend's Audi A4 Cabriolet!!! It is my first time ever sitting in a convertible!

As usual I was working on my weekend shifts and one of my coursemate was going to have her 21st birthday party night out and invited me. I didn't want to go at first because I will have no bus back home and I didn't know how to get there. But my other friend told me she would pick me up from work go back to her place and then I get change there and we head to the party. So I agreed. When I came out of work yesterday, I saw this convertible MINI outside waiting and I was thinking OMG Jo's car is soooo nice! I always wanted to sit in a MINI! But then, I was disappointed because it wasn't her car. But then she waved and I saw her in a BETTER car!! AUDI A4 convertible! My heart was beating so fast it was love at first sight! So what did I do? Camwhore la inside the car what else? LOL. Check out my future baby!!





Sorry I didn't manage to take a picture of the entire car from the outside because I was so busy enjoying being inside! LOL! I had a great time because the weather was warm enough too! Oh well the weather today was crap though.

Only manage to get 1 picture for the night out so here you go.


SO yeap, thats my story for today. I know some of you must be wondering what the hell happen to my dream car Honda S2000 ?? Well, all I can say now is give me any convertible car now I will just go gaga for it! hahahaha. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment