welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, April 26, 2008

What's with the mystery?

Ok peeps, I know you have all been asking me:
"So who is this mystery baby of mine??"
LOL. Let me present you my one and only BABY!!
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>

>
>
>

>
>
>
>

>

>



>
>
>
>


LOL. Okok. But Isn't he adorable? He's also my baby anyway. So it's not like I'm lying. (>_<) Ok the reason why I don't have pictures of my baby is because my baby does not want to be erm well known. LOL. "Kononnya" famous later. Well with due respect I do not want to intrude the privacy of my baby =D One day, you can meet my baby okie people? Or you can just come and ask me personally...Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha....trust me you don't wanna know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..i agree...potong steam wey...i was expecting a lovely couple pics...manatau..haizzz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAH. Go study la Ron...exam first! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete