welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, August 01, 2010

I know its been a while since I posted a new post. The truth is I've been busy! Because ever since I started work I don't have time to check anything online as I gotta wake up by half 5 to get ready for work and by the time I get home its about 8pm and when I'm done with dinner and making lunch for the next day its time to go to bed. The last two weekends was a blast because I visited Oxford and then Warwick Castle. But as much as I enjoyed myself with all the wonderful outings I was also yearning for some 'me time'. I finally got it this weekend =)

Work has been great after 3 weeks of working my boss gave me the chance to work on a project myself without being shadowed =) I'm glad he trust me so I'm going to make sure I don't do any stupid mistakes!

On a brighter note, I finally got my first official paycheck =) I realised I'm living my dream but each time I reach my goal I set the bar higher...I'm crazy but I guess its just what I always wanted...more things in my life and knowing I worked really hard for it all...just for self satisfaction knowing I could do it and make it that far =)

For now, enjoy the pics from Warwick =)





It was Adeline's birthday last weekend so the day before we brought her to feed the ducks since she's so in love with ducks =D and I baked her some cupcakes for her birthday =)


No comments:

Post a Comment