welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, August 01, 2010

Marriage

A lot of people are getting married  these days. Its weird for me because I guess its the fact that I'm no where near there yet. Victor keeps saying I'm crazy because I think marriage spells out the end of your life because then you will have kids. He doesn't seem to see what I see. I would be married but I don't think I'm anywhere ready for kids just yet.. for now the word marriage is like really vulgar! Hahaha.

Since we are on the subject, my ex manager from Primark has finally tie the knot. I think she got engaged last year. I always wonder when will the entire world would be able to legalize same sex marriage..I would really want to experience a gay marriage one day...should be interesting!

I find this photo really lovely! I guess every girl wants a beautiful marriage but most of all a lovely photo for memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment