welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Monday, August 16, 2010

Totally not my week...

So its Monday once again! Since work started to commence, Monday has been a total URGH-WHY-DAY!~ But out of the many Mondays I've gone through, today is probably the worst I've faced since. With the bloody neighbours downstairs talking on loud speaker mode at 1 am in the morning last night which I was so close to calling the police, I didn't had much sleep which made me so darn bloody sleepy this morning. My back muscle is still aching and to top it all my boss has finally showed his true colours.

Yea, he said some stuff last week but today it sure did hurt me a little. For a minute there I almost let it get me and thought to myself, am I really? I felt really stupid for a while until on my way out of the office one of colleague asked if I was ok (yeap he was loud enough so everyone could hear him, it was quite embarassing to be honest) but hey I'm still learning I just started a few weeks ago! My colleague said that he's just like that to everyone. I've heard him yell at my other collegues before and it makes me wonder if there is a need to yell. Can't he just say it in a nice way? Well he didn't really yell it was more of a...ermm...how can I put it into words...like the things he says to you would definitely put you down and somehow make you wanna believe its true! It sure did hurt me when he said to me, "Your portfolio showcases all the great work so why can't you produce a proper work for me?"...it was there and then I felt the urge to wanna kill him at the same time felt stupid because I couldn't deal with the task he asked me to do. But in my defense his instructions are so unclear and 1 minute he says A and the next it would be B! He definitely need to better his system.

Anyhoo, I was proud of myself because I didn't cry! But I did on the way home in the train. Felt sorry for myself but then once it was out of my system I'm all good again. Everytime I feel sad it makes me miss home so much more.

I was just thinking if I were to be back in KL working, I would need a car I would have friends to go shopping with and friends to hang out with...life would be meaningful!!! But will I have the same spending power with the money I earn back home as I do now? I need to find a way to have the best of both worlds!!!! Yes, this is my next goal!! I need to make it happen!!

I keep wondering why I worked so hard to chase my dreams and now that I'm here I keep asking myself why did I want it so badly. Funny innit? I guess its human nature. I may not totally love my job but it gives me the money. So yes I'm actually after the money more than anything else. So I would agree money is the root of all problems and evil! LOL. But my dream doesn't just stop here. The road always gets steeper and narrower once you're further ahead and what doesn't breaks me just makes me stronger! I know one day I will find a way to feel contented with the way I make my money work for me =)
Till my next post...the weekend after this would be a bank holiday which means I get an extra day off from work =D Loong weekend !! Ahhh how public holidays put a smile on my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment