welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Sunday, August 08, 2010

Left Handedness...

It is believed that lefty-s are apparently more creative and intelligent. But I would definitely disagree because I see way too many left handed people here in the UK and most of them are NOT more creative nor are they more intelligent than I am. LOL. So basically that is no fact! Its weird that there's so many left handed people here. Its like, almost everyone is a lefty. I still wonder how and when did you choose to use your right or left hand or are you really born with it? Cos I know a friend that could write with both hands. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment