Ok for the updates on me. I am slowly molding into my working life. The usual routine for the normal weekday. Things I manage to pick up are the different days London distributes different magazines. Monday and Tuesday are OH-SO-SHIT days cos its still the starting of the week while Wednesday you get a free copy of Stylist
Thursday would be Short List
and my favourite day of the week, FRIDAY they would give out free Sports
to make Friday a happier day in the evening they would give away ANOTHER magazine called es Mag
Glorious FRIDAYS!! I love them! They have pretty good articles to read and the fact that they are all FREE makes me really happy this way I don't have to spend money buying magazines! Hehe.
Don't get me wrong I'm not hating my job I am actually loving it. The only thing that makes me complain is the fact that I have to rush for the trains in the morning and after work. What makes it worse is when I'm all so tired after a day work the bloody train would delay on me. But it is not for long because I will be moving down to London which would mean nearer to work and I don't have to rush through the rush hours just to get to work and then to get back from work.
Working environment is definitely new to me. Whats not surprising is that FB is blocked in the office *old news duh?* The one that I'm trying to get use to is the really quiet and probably just too serious for me kinda atmosphere in the office. I'm so use to being so loud and noisy...you know how cheeky I can get but its really sad now I gotta act REALLY grown up which is REALLY boring because I feel that grown ups has forgotten what the word fun means. NO jokes, no laughter...but the bright side is nobody is on about your case. They don't wanna know who you're dating if you're dating where you live or who you live with...so its basically very professional in that sense. I don't have to worry about a colleague trying to add me on FB because they don't fucking care =D But I do miss being my true self. Well, at least I get the job done and I get to go back home after 5.30pm. Unlike when I was back in KL working I had to stay back really late. There was a week I had to stay till past 3am! Craziness I tell you!
I am missing home. Its been about 5 months now since I left. I miss the usual mamak food, missing my brother and missing all the nights out with friends. Definitely missing my babies and family too! I just hope I'll be able to go home this year but it doesn't look like it so probably summer next year....ahhh long way too go...sigh.
Since I get so much time in the train I tend to wonder about my past and my future - about the road not taken and the road taken what I could have done instead and what can I do NOW...I have definitely achieve the dream of gaining a job here but now I want more. They say the more you have the more you want and I'm starting to feel the truthlness in that phrase. I want to own a nice apartment for me and her and then a nice pet dog and definitely A LOT OF $$$$$$$ (KA-CING!) Well I guess slowly I'm getting there and will get there. I want so many things in life it makes me think life is way way wayyyyyy tooo short for all the things I want....and the fact I'm getting older doesn't make it any better...youth should stay in our life forever since life is too short don't you agree?? Whats the point of being old and alive when you can hardly do the things you want to do by then?? God should reinvent how humankind works...HEHEHHEE....
Ok as I pen off for a brand new week tomorrow, I wish you all a happy and wonderful week ahead...til my next post probably next weekend...Take care!!









No comments:
Post a Comment