Finally I post something new eh? Haha. Well there's nothing much to mention that's why. I've got about erm...a month till I'll start college again. That depends on my results which I haven't recieved! What the fuck is LKW taking so long? Stupid college. They actually sent the payment letter first! So money face!
So basically I wake up everyday at about...it depends. If my mom opens my door for my dog to jump on me like I'm senseless then it will be about 10am...but if she doesn't I'll get to sleep till noon! haha. That also my dog will sneak in from my brother's room through the toilet and yes jump on me! Then i'll stay in bed for another half hour get up and head the bathroom...then down to the mailbox to see if I've got any mail...so far I've only got the payment letter and a Hotlink member letter which consist of KFC coupons, a calender and a mini membership card...wow when did I signed up for this I thought...then I remember I did it online...wow I almost thought stuff online doesnt work! haha.
If my mom is baking cookies I'll have to help her. If not she'll force me to go get a bath and get change so that I'll be in time to follow her to go have lunch then pick my brother back from school and do her delivery. Don't get me wrong it's not like I want to she force me into doing so. I dunno why. Oh yeah she got herself a Malaysia's Mini Cooper- The Kenari haha. Well I haven't got a chance to drive it yet though.
The house Lynn wanted to rent me? Yeah I've finally got it! Yahoo! Haha. But my parents won't allow me to stay there alone. Will have to get people to rent the other rooms...It will all only be ready in March. Maybe I can celebrate my brithday there? Haha. Yeah I know. It will be the first ever birthday without my family. Nvm I'll have the 4 walls of my bedroom to celebrate it with me...no more oreo cheese cake or chocolate moist birthday cake though. But well I'll have to get use to it because starting from now I'll be celebrating alone and nobody will remember it right? Damn I'll have to get a dog to stay there with me ASAP. Uncle Don promised me a cocker spaniel but it wont come till his bitch got pregnant...will how long will that take...I think i'll go search for dogs...=) Yeah Emily has Ozzy the Shih Tzu but she wont be coming till April!
Anyway, I spent my time watching movies...been watching Princess Diaries 2 twice and mom just got the VCD for me yesterday haha...will watch it again tmr. Then during the evening I usually take a jog around my neighbourhood and in the night I take my dogs for a walk...its really nice at night...love the breeze...and if you're lucky you get to see the owls =)
Suppose to go down to KL tmr but my bro couldn't make it....sad? No Never been any happier...=) I only agree to going with him because my mom asked me to...can u imagine me with him to KL? sorrie it's not Pee jian I'm talking about here you know? So I'll go down on Wednesday next week with my cousin Emily and maybe her bf. Damn we'll be able to do some serious REAL shopping!!! yeah!!!
I didn't get the job in Starbucks...figured earlier even when I haven't applied for it...did it because my cousin said no harm trying...well my brother got it though. He's resigning from his current job...he will start training in KLIA this Monday...yeah it's a nice experience but well I'm not fit for it eh? nvm then...lodging is included! hai...how nice is that?but well I never like starbucks anyway..cos they don't have ice blended and I only drink coffee if its iceblended
I'm getting bored and more bored each day...trying to lose those pounds but can't seem to do so. anyone have any great idea? No emily...i'm not going to drink a jug after all my meals to make myself puke it all out...it's disguisting...i want a better way...=)
Well I guess that's it for now...=) have fun people!
No comments:
Post a Comment