Hey Westgal...you actually read my blog? Just when I thought nobody reads it. Haha. Yeah I know why blog then? Just for the fun of it and to release some tension.Thanks for your comment by the way. But curiousity is eating me up. Who are you? You sounded like you know me. Do I know you? Anyways, I'm trying my best to stop worrying but DAMN it's hard. I can't seem to do so. But well I still do try. =)
Yeah I will definitely work harder this time and gain good results. I'll need lots more dicipline. I think I'm not good enough. Ahh what is there to say since I'm a Noobie! I'm useless in everything. That's probably why I'm always a failure. I can never suceed in most of the things I do and if I did. It's never good enough. Yeah you might say I have a very low self esteem. Yeah you're right. It's just me. I can never see myself higher than anyone else or good in anything. It's always, "Why are you so stupid?", "You can never do anything right! I asked you to just do something so simple and you skrewed up! You Fool!" , or like " You're always thinking about yourself and not others!" Hey the truth is I actually care for others more than I care for myself. But well I'm immuned to all this so what is there to care about? Yes I have split personalities. I'm different with my family. Why? Because they can never accept me like how I REALLY am. If I'm nice they will say this, " What the hell do you want from me? Why are you so nice? Don't think you can get anything from me ok?" If I'm not nice they will tell their friends and other family members how un-nice I am to them. But really if I can, I really want to treat them like how I treat my friends which is better. But well what i do now is I stay quiet. I don't talk much with them, except for my younger brother and my mom. They are some exception. They can except the way I am. My dad? He can never. He thinks I'm rude! He always! No matter what I'm always rude.It's fixed in his mind that I'm rude! I probably did something wrong when I was younger. Damn he keep that in mind for life. There was this once he even told me he hated me ALOT! I don't know how much her meant it but damn it hurt ALOT too. I do try to spend time with him. But what in the world is there to do? He's all about golf. I hate golf. Am I suppose to like that game to just gain his attention? He doesn't talk that much anyway. And everytime I hook him up with a conversation we ended up quarelling over something stupid. He's one hard person. Even my mom says so. I keep asking my mom what she sees in him. Why did she ended up marrying him. She never did come out with the answers. She said don't know. I mean is this my fault that he's not talking to me? Hey he's also not talking to my brothers. He just pass the message to my mom if he got anything to tell us. Growing up with him was really hard. We never had the chance to watch tv unless its weekend and we only get to watch 1 hour of it a day. We have to be in bed by 10pm when it's a sch day and by 11pm when its not. He was really strict. Heck everyone in the family is afraid of him. I remember those time when I use to get whack by him. The slightest mistakes end up with canning. There's once my elder bro and I got canning till out buds bleed! It's always, " take off your pants! Bend down!" And WHACK! OUCH! It hurt like MAD! I still remember pleading for less whacks. It never did work though. Thank god he doesn't use the cane anymore. If I could. I would like to sit down and have a conversation with him. BUT I'll make it this way. He in one room and I'm in the other seperated by this glass. So if he gets mad or something i'm being protected. But well maybe he won't but he's so unpredictable. Like that day he was talking to me about my coll fees and all of a sudden he yelled at me becaused he said I threw the letter at him when I didn't at all! He was so exaggerating! My mom was there she knew I didn't threw it but she didn't dare say a word!
Ok enough about my dad. The more I think about him the more I get frustrated. Oh yeah I've seen the doctor and he did the scop on me. Guess what? He said I'm fine..Nothing is wrong with me. I don't have cancer or even gastric! Damn! Then what is causing all those pain??? He says I keep thinking I have a stomach ache. He's nuts! Why would I go thinking about having a tummy ache when I have so many other things to think of and I'm not that nuts to think of getting pains! But I've seen 3 doctors and all of them said I'm fine and that nothing is wrong with me. Ok Do I have a problem? Or maybe problems?? if yes what is it? Do I need a psychiatrist? If yes that means I'm crazy? Oh no I'm not crazy right?
But well sometimes the best thing to do is to sit in my room and stay there forever listening to songs by Secret Garden or Enya. Utada Hikaru songs are best played while having a bath! hehe.
What happened to Rozy? Why can't I get through her phone? Why isn't she picking up my calls? Why she didn't reply my sms? And why she didn't reply my message I sent her on friendster? I miss her so much! I really want to talk to her. I hope the next time I try to call her she'll pick up.
Oh yeah and I finally get to play Gunbound! After all that downloading...Leroy I get to play now! Haha. Oh yeah I don't like playing it with you...why? you cheat and you used all those what? erm what's that word? uhh....erm...wait...ahh yeah formula!!must play with skills mar...haha.
Anyways, my bed is calling me to sleep now...I'll blog again soon...=)
Yeah, I do know you but we're not close or anything. Just some hi-bye fren. I came across ur blog some time back. Anyway, ur dad does sound...umm..mean. I'd say, first, u write all these stuff about him from ur point of view...have u think it thru from HIS point of view? Coz, sometimes when we're angry or frustrated at a person, we tend to be "perjudice" against him or her. If u had indeed think frm his side, and came to the same conclusion, then mayb he is..umm..what u thought of him. Well, if wht u've written about him is all true, then i'd suggest tht u just ignore him. I mean, he doesn't deserve u trying to understand him better when he himself couldn't make the first move. My dad isn't really nice as well, he's bad-tempered, unreasonable and overprotective. He's always like "Hey, I'm the boss around here, u're my daughter and u're younger so u've gotta just sit and listen"..And I'm kind of rebel, in fact a black sheep of my family as well. For me, I wouldn't just sit and listen, if i'm right, i'm gonna damn well fight all thru everything! Parents always think they're right and they refuse to listen to us. Which is why i fight a lot with my mum and dad..But still, i love them to death and i know they love me a lot too..Ur mum obviously love u a lot but perhaps, she just doesn't know how to express it. And at least u have ur brother and mum, i bet they love u a lot! So, u've gotta love urself because they love you and they want u to be happy. If u love them, u'll take care and be happy and safe for them!
ReplyDeleteAnd u've got nothing to be insecure and unconfident of, as far as i know u, u're smart, pretty and talented. Honestly. I'm not just saying all these to make u feel better, that's exactly wht i thought of u all this while.
My parents fight a lot, i wonder if they even still love each other. I hate it when they fight so i do understand wht u're going thru with ur dad. If i'm you, i'm gonna even study harder and prove it to him. If my dad's that mean, i'm gonna ignore him just for now..but when i'm finally independant, i'll move out and never see him again for the rest of my life! I might even do wht he does to me, whack him and all just so he knows how it feels like! That's of course if he's really that mean. *grin*
Never think u're not good enough. Like i've said, u're one smart gurl. U'll pull it thru. Just give everything ur best shot! Be confident. I'm not that smart, not that pretty and i'm definitely fat! But i know how important it is to be confident and to love myself...Though at times, i do feel unsure of myself but i'd just push the feelings away and tell myself tht if nobody appreciate or love me, i still have myself. Trust me, there are ppl out there for everyone no matter how ugly, stupid or fat that person is. Take me for example, like i've said, i'm not that smart, not that pretty and i'm fat and i might even look "menyampah" to certain ppl (i do hv lotsa enemies! Ppl just hate or dislike u without even knowing who u really are!) but yet, i've got a couple of close frens who'd stand by me and listen to me and i even got my fair share of guys who's interested (though they're all all not the one guy tht i'm really interested in. It's really irritating, ya know, when u like tht person and they're not interested. AND someone else whom u totally wouldn't like has to go and like u! Ugh *grin*) in me! So, do listen to more songs that's sure to make u feel better, after all, music can heal ur soul! And when u feel like nobody likes u, remember, i am a girl who looks at u and like u instantly (dun worry, i'm not lesbian! lol).
Well, i'm off to bed now. Take care!
-westgurl
p/s: Oh dun worry, at least u have a loyal reader here at ur blog! ;)