welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, January 29, 2005

Wanted to blog yesterday but I was so tired. Yesterday was great! Woke up at about 10 and went out with mom to do some of her delivery and then we went shopping at Mahkota Parade. Yeah it's practically the only mall here in Malacca. =) There's a sale in Reject Shop...Wow I got a Miss Selfridge top for only RM5 something!! Cool eh? Also a Dorothy Perkins skirt for RM8. =) I love Reject Shop. They have all those stuff at a really great price. You should visit the one in Gurney Plaza...damn it's huge! More varieties to choose from. My bro once got this Mambo pants for RM8! Haha. I don't usually go for brands. But since it's so cheap and yes rejected but who cares? It's cheap and affordable and you can use and wear them so why sweat? I will NEVER buy any of those branded ones. They are such ripped off. Besides I won't be able to afford them. All my clothes that are branded are given..=)

My mom also bought me a new pair of shoes. It's the pink one I've been eyeing for such a long time. My mom is sooooooooo nice! =) Thanks mom! Love you for it. Well we spent time shopping and it was great! We had lots of fun. We even got Mc D for lunch. Though the new chicken Prosperity Burger wasn't as nice as the Beaf one.

After that we went swimming and steam bath. It's my first time going to for steam bath. I used to when I was younger but I couldn't take it. But now it was great! Very nice and shooting.

Today I woke up early at 9am. Mom asked why. I said I had to train myself now before it's too late. I mean I'll be having morning class again when I start coll and I don't want to be late for classes mann which I haven't soo far...no way I will.

So I tagged along with mom to do her delivery. We went to her aunts place and her cousins place. Her cousin has 2 kids. Did I mention about hating kids? Yeah these are really really kuai lan kids. But what surprised me was I could actually handle it. Not bad eh? Though they played with my hair and messed it up, bring me into their room and asked me to carry them around, asked me so many questions which I usually will ignore, and I'm seriously surpirsed that I can actually entertain them! Wow and I wasn't mad at all.. I'm getting better. Woo hoo! But its weird isn't it? But it's ok I hope that I can stay this way forever.

When I came back I asked my other 2 dogs where OJ was. Haha yeah they don't talk back but I'm used to talking to my dogs even though I know I won't get an answer. My maid answered me though. She said didn't I bring OJ along?? OHH this is NOT GOOD! Where is OJ I asked her. SHe said she haven't seen him since we left!!! I ran up to my brother's room where he was still sleeping and it's already 1 pm...I asked him if he saw OJ he said NO! Damn my dog is gone! LOST! I started to panic! I ran down so fast I almost tripped. Went out of the door and almost bang into my mom. SHe said what's with me. I said OJ...lost!! I grabbed my brother's bike and start out calling OJ! I couldn't find him anywhere. From behind I can hear my mom yelling about where's my dog and something else to the maid. Hey it's not her fault. But anyway, I started searching and calling untill a point when I racognise that barking sound. It's OJ! I called again and know that it's coming from the same street as my house. So I went back and saw my mom running out of the house. my mom yelled and said she found him! THank god!! my tears was almost falling down! And my hands was shacking so bad. He was in one of my neighbour's house. She has 2 bitches. A Labodor and a Siberian Husky. Are they on heat I asked myself. Oj was such in a mess! I was terrified and at the same time happy. This is wierd he's so small yet the 2 dogs didn't attack him for entering their territory.Anyway I got him out of there and when back straight home to give him a bath. Yeah he had this whole lecture from me. I found out that he went out throught the drain. I used to put a rock there so that he won't be able to go through it but my maid took it off. She didn't know I put it there and what purpose of it. I just thank my angels that he was still with me and he wasn't stolen or lost. I probably break down and cry. I actually would.

Anyway after all that I was so tired. Moreover I woke up early this morning. So I took a nap. Woke up and had to prepare my own dinner. Cos mum and dad had a dinner. I made PJ dinner as well since I'm making it. What else? salad! =) it's nice you know? Haha. My maid was nice enough to help me boil the egg defrost the chicken cut the vegetables up for me and pill the chicken for me too. =) We had a nice chat though. I don't used to have a maid. So it's really nice when there's someone who is so willing to help eh? I thanked her anyway. I asked if she wanted some she say no thanks. I don't think salad is what she think is nice haha.

Lii called me up this afternoon after I send her a message asking how's she doing with he Chicken Pox. We had a great chat and I'm praying still so that she gets hell faster. I called Rozy but she didn't pick. I'll call her again tmr. Mom just gave me 30 bucks to top up. SO nice of her =)

That's about it for now. Will blog again soon. Oh yea thanks to those who posted a comment. It's really great recieving them. I hardly get them you know =) Thanks a lot! I look fwd for more. You think my blog is interesting?? Thanks! I hardly get praises. Hehe. It means alot to me.. Thanks again!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:18 am

    Hey, i sooo agree with you! I love shops like reject shop and F.O.S because of all tht really cool bargain! I dun believe in buying branded stuff as well, i'm all about clothings tht looks nice to me *duh*! I do hv some expensive clothings but mainly b'coz they're nice NOT because they're branded. err, hey, a miss selfridge top for only rm5?? wow, i'm so there! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:18 am

    Hey, i sooo agree with you! I love shops like reject shop and F.O.S because of all tht really cool bargain! I dun believe in buying branded stuff as well, i'm all about clothings tht looks nice to me *duh*! I do hv some expensive clothings but mainly b'coz they're nice NOT because they're branded. err, hey, a miss selfridge top for only rm5?? wow, i'm so there! *grin*

    -westgurl-

    ReplyDelete