welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, January 27, 2005

Westgurl. You know what? You sound like my cousin, Rosemary. But it's not possible because she's from England and she doesn't know a word of Malay. =) I've decided to not know who you are. Why? Because I love the mystery and it would be different if I found out who you are right? And you might not write me anymore comments. =)

About my dad I think I'll just leave things and see how it goes. This way I got less things to worry about right? =) I think we'll be fine. I'll just see how it goes.

My uncle, Kar Loon will be coming down here to visit my grandpa. So he'll be bringing down his microwave because he don't need it anymore- he'll be moving to Auckland. Yay! Now I can use it to make my patatoes and my chicken! When I'm lazy, I can also use it to cook instant noodle but I hardly eat instant noodle. But it's uselfull so I'm happy. =)

Oh I went to the night market yesterday and found this album by D'Cuzzy! Cool! They are from Penang! They rap and sing in HOKKIEN! Penang slang! I'm so proud of it! Haha. Hokkien is a very nice dialect. I mean with the Penang slang. Must send a copy to uncle Kevin...I'm sure he'll love it. =) They also sang a song which wasn't release i think because it was full of bad language. But it was really funny. Which reminds me of the song uncle Kevin sang when he came back here. Haha. My mom said he sang the same song at her wedding.

My mom pulled me into doing aerobics and also yoga today. I didn't want to at first but after her teasing me for being fat I did. She just know the way to get me into doing something. It's good for me. I don't really exercise so it's kinda a good workout for me =)

Mom wanted me to accompany her to Extract's opening so I followed. Her friend is the owner of it and cordially invited her and my dad. As my dad is in Johor so mom didn't want to go there alone. It was nice. I like the scenery outside. It's by Malacca River...they should have those paddle boats! It would be just perfect right? There were free food and drinks. Haha don't get me wrong I don't drink. I only do it at home with my mom's supervision. Haha. I had orange juice. Nice place for clubbers...I so need to tell uncle Don, the owner to tell his DJ to play Utada's latest album, Exodus there! Haha!

I went to my grandparent's place today. OMG my little cousin, Marcus is such a rascal!!! He's only 2 and he's already so "kuai lan". You know what did he do to me? OK first I was sitting down at the sofa then he came to me, went behind my back and kick me off the couch! There were so many place left why must he choose the one I've sat on? Then nevermind. I went to sit on somewhere else and he did the same thing again! He's enjoying it! He laughs everytime I got off the couch! Anyways, his sister Marcia was showing me her butt so i whacked it just for the fun of it then I asked her...Don't you wear any underwear?? She said no...gosh Your 8 please do so. So I asked if her elder sister, Trichea and elder brother, Joel does. They say yes. Thank god. My mom then asked Marcus if he does...it's quite obvious he doesn't right? And guess what he did? He came me and to try to pull my pants off! Haiyoh so kuai lan mann.. then he opened his and flashed me! I laughed and told him please do not grow up to be a pervert mann...Haha.. then he took off his pants and threw it at my face!!! Teruk sial... Ask me to smell!!! OMG if he was my little brother he'll probably be hanged upside down and tied to the fan by me. He just love disturbing me. He just can't leave me alone! Before I left for home he took his slippers and almost got my face...gosh kids nowadays are getting worse than I thought. I used to hate kids ALOT but I think i'll be able to handle it...they are really nice at times. But most of the time KUAI LAN!

I've just gave myself some thoughts and realised that I'm being such an idiot for not admitting I'm Russian because I'm 1/8 of it. I guess I'll have to accept that it's a fact I am 1/8 though it's little it's also significant. Sorry Vic. But at the same time Thanks =) But still it's really weird I'm actually 1/8 of it. My mom told me I'm suppose to be proud of it. Even if I don't look like one...haha. Ok then.

I had this SMS from Rozy finally. She said she was sick for the whole week that's why she couldn't pick my calls and reply my SMS. It should be bad because I mean like till she couldn't recieve calls and stuf. My credits had expire so I'll get them renew tmr then I'll give her a call. I miss her soo very much!

Oh and Utada has a new message!!! Something about getting 3 molar tooth out and a surprised party for her birthday. Is there anyway I can send her a message??? If yes will she be the one reading it? OMG what if we can email each other?? What a dream man...haha.

Okies I guess this is all for now...will blog again soon.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:32 pm

    Well, nope, I'm from IJC, same school as ya. Well, yeah, it's certainly be different if u know who i am! *grin* Wow, ur cousin does sound so naughty and mischievious! Lol, he's worse than my younger brother! And he is already bad enough! Well, I think babies are cute but once they reach the age of 2 and above and when they started to be naughty, well they're NOT cute anymore! *grin* Anyway, it's nice to read ur blog, u're one of the few ppl i know that actually writes a blog! I love writing and i'll b pursuing a mass comm course soon but almost none of my frens actually love writing! Only about one! So it's cool tht u write a lot as well, ur blog's really interesting to read! ;)

    ReplyDelete