I spent my whole day playing Gunbound yesterday. Haha. But I manage to get myself off the pc to go for jogging in the evening. I'm addicted? Maybe you can say so. I'm just trying to get enough gold to buy myself the pink clothes and to tie my hair into 2 cute buns!! hehe. The clothes needs 10 000 golds while to just get my hair tied requires 18 000 golds!! So much for avatars. I've only manage to get them today. Hehe.
Mom woke me up. She wants me to accompany her to buy a handphone. My god mother asked to help her get a handphone which has a memory card and a camera. Ended up buying Nokia 6220 I think...I'm not very good at phones. It was about RM1760.00 Wow that's a lot eh? I wouldn't spend so much on a phone.
Then I came back and played Gunbound. Hehe. and finally got my buns!! SO kawai! haha. I played till I forgot about dinner. Mom had to drag me all the wat downstairs to eat after yelling at me twice and getting a respone-yeah yeah coming coming but I didn't move an inch! haha.
Well I've got what I wanted so I'm back to blog again! Haha. So nice of you to drop me comments! I'm so happy to read that I had comments. =)
My friend sent me a website on Utada. It's a blog where all her messages in Japanese were translate to English. Ahh so many to read. Interesting too! haha. Since I'm a big fan of hers everything about her would be interesting to me right? =) I read an interview on her. Found out that she uses the word 'fucking' and actually made out with a girl before! haha. I was surprised as well as glad. I mean I always though of her of this really innocent girl but hey she's just like every other girl I know! Reading that she made out with a girl is so great cos I myself did the same and thought I'll end up being a lesbian! That was erm let me see 4 years ago.Surprised? Haha. I was 15 then. It was my ever first kiss! Not with a guy but a girl! But well I end up kissing so many guys then. So it's not that I'm a lesbian right? I'm straight. =) It's just nice to have fun...yeah 'that' kind of fun. But most of my friends thinks it's weird. I don't think any of them will have done what I did. Haha if they read this they'll freak out and stay away from me thinking I'm a lesbian. But well i've known some girls who had made out and it's just for fun. So I think it's normal. Since most of the people that reads my blog doesn't know me at all or doesn't know me that well. My parents and of course my family don't read my blog. What if they do?? Nah over my dead body they will. hehe.
My weight stays 50kg! It never seems to go down even after all the exercise and salads I've been eating. Why?? *sigh* Am I going to be this fat forever?? I DON"T WANNA BE SO FAT!!!
WHY?
Did you know that none of my highschool friends knows that I'm 1/8 Russian? No let me rephrase. Nobody except for Victor and Rozy who knows that I'm 1/8 Russian. I wonder what will my friends react if they find out. They might stay away from me eh? But well it's me and it's in my blood. So I'm proud of it =) If they are my true friends they'll accept me for who I am right?
My mom do not look like a Chinese. People always asked me if my mom is a Cocasian. They are usually shocked when my mom speak to them in Chinese. haha. When she was in Hong Kong all the sales girls speak to her in English instead of Cantonese. They speak to me in Cantonese. Always people will start a conversation with me in Chinese and as usual my chinese suck. I speak more English. =) Oh I've also have people who speak to me in Japanese!! I don't look Japanese at all. That's one wierd thing. It happened to me like 4 times! Twice in the hotel I used to work as a waitress. Once at the air port and the other at erm i forgot. Most of them were surprised when I said I'm not Japanese. Some think I'm mix...which I'm actually am. Haha. Great eyes they have eh? Cos I'm only 1/8.
Oh yeah about the Prosperity Chicken Burger. It's just a normal burger the Mc D in Malaysia came out with. They only serve it once every year. A month before the Chinese New Year. So it's suppose to bring luck I guess for CNY. Haha.
Oh yeah that day my mom came in to my room while I was on my pc. Then she saw Utada's pic on my background. She asked, Eh since when did you had those clothes? I was like huh? where? what? She was pointing at Utada. I told her, eh that's Utada lar not me. Then she took a better look at the pic and said, eh she look like u lar. I was like if I was as pretty and cute I'll be so happy and I'll have like so many guys chasing after me hahahhahahahaha.Unfortunately I'm not. SO too bad =(
Tomorrow I'll be bringing my dogs for their annual check up at the vet. I hope they don't fight in the car. I brought them for a walk just now. They were so happy when they saw me taking their collers and stripes. They were barking so happily and jumping on me. Wow. I said cool down man. Everyone will get to go. Haha. That's one thing I love about them. The way they just make my day for being so excited about a walk. I'm so going to miss them once I start college again =::( I'll try to come back as much as possible then =)
My elder brother just came back from KLIA after 2 weeks of training in Starbucks. He'll start work again in 2 days time. The shop officially opens this Sunday. Mom said she'll treat me a drink on CNY's eve. It's like betraying Coffee Bean but well free treat...I'm not missing out on it=)
I guess that's it for now. Will blog again soon. Please do keep those comments in...I really appreciate it ALOT ALOT! =)
Adios! Sayonara!
No comments:
Post a Comment