welcome note
Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Bored and can't wait for London!
Well, my manager didn't allow me to work tmr because you are not allowed to work 7 days in a week. So I'm bored! Itching to get out to see the nice garden and the nice lakes but well, it ain't walking distance and I don't wanna go alone. Anyways, I will be going down to London next week and KC said that Jesselyn might be having a BBQ on Tuesday!! I can't wait for London where I can go anywhere just by walking distance and I miss all my friends down there!! Clubbing and outings the thought of it already excites me! Next week will just be the BOMB!!! Will definitely take lots of pictures to share with you all! So wait up for them ;) Promise it would have the WOW-ness! At the moment I need to find something to do! Cheers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment