welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

London (updated)

I was down in London last week. Well, it was great but it didn't really meet up to my expectation. But I'm not here to complaint so I'll tell you the great time I had there. Unfortunately, I left me pendrive back at KC's so I will get him to post my pendrive soon then I'll be able to upload them here. But I manage to get some pictures on my phone so here goes.





So where was I? In Hyde Park where else =) Loving the duckies! Aren't they cute? Yea I walked round Hyde Park that day though it was freaking cold! I went to the museum before that and walked to Hyde Park passing by Harrods. Never dare step foot in it cos well, they cost more than I could sell my butt! Hahahha. What a way to put that in words! Anyways I had a nice time and after that I met up with the rest for dinner and then we went to the arcade and I enjoyed myself playing on the DDR!! I wish I had one at home so I could play EVERYDAY! Haha. Though I can't believe I lost it to KC! That idiot actually had that game on his PS and was playing it forever so yea he's like an expert or something while I was a first timer...

I had a great time meeting up old friends from college and meet new friends =) So yea basically its not all that bad. The picture below is a picture of us at an Italian restaurant and then ice cream! Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:53 am

    wahhh..so cool wey..u love duckkies too??? hahaha..i have one...so cute 1!!! hahaha...

    nice pic wey...when will i ever step there? sigh...hahahhaha

    ehh..which one ur bf in the pic?? hehehe...show lar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Hey hun, I love real duckies! They are cute especially when they put their heads into the water! We randomly get ducks here by the grass sleeping. Haha.

    You will soon when you get a job! Come visit me here.

    Haha. None of the pictures is my bf. I don't post my baby's picture here ;)

    ReplyDelete