welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Thursday, June 05, 2008

Day out with Digby, Joanna and Linda!

I was suppose to work today but my manager had to kick me off work because apparently you are not allowed to work 7 days in a row in a week. (-_-)" I was thinking I was going to be so bored that I could die from rotting at home but Linda was nice enough to offer to have some time with me for a meet up for some girlie talk over coffee and I was suppose to meet up with Jo because I left my compact powder at her place last weekend and she was suppose to bring it back for me. So we all met up and went to Jesmond Dene for coffee and since it was a bright warm sunny day I could wear my mini skirt ;) Also I got to drive Digby!

Me and Linda darling, my HOT Swedish friend =D

Me and Joanna hunnie, Digby's owner and my little Chimney. Hehe.

Me and DIGBY!!! Check out this bad ass!

Yes, I get to drive DIGBY!

Don't you think I look damn good driving Digby? What a perfect match don't you think? Hehehehe. Before we went for coffee, Linda and Jo had some shoe shopping while yours truly just go around trying on shoes but didn't buy them...lol. It was also World's Environment Day today!


I had such a wonderful day out and the sun was out and I just realised I had sun burn on my chest and my face (-_-)" but I still had a good time in the sun =D After coffee we went back to Jo's and then had Fish and Chips at Frankie and Benny's then head for Sex and the City movie. Tickets were sold out and we only had the choice for the front row. Oh well we took it anyway and I had a great time cracking up! That movie is so funnie! You all who have not watch it should give it a go but well, if you're in Malaysia then the movie probably is banned and if its not the good part are all cut. Anyways, not going to be a spoiler.

I'm knackered now and need some sleep. Working tmr and all days weekend. Cheers! Oh btw, I didn't drive Digby, Joanna told me to but I'm just too scared.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:43 pm

    the first heel very nice le...nvr buy ar? with the ribbon sumore...cute yet elegant wey..go buy tomolo...HAHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetie i love the black 1 wit the cut lil bow haha but the pink 1 suits u =) sweet~

    ReplyDelete