welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, June 21, 2008

The eve of my birthday

Remember the eve of my birthday? I attended the Malaysian night ball at my uni? Yes, after 3 long months my friend finally send me the pictures. Well, just 2 actually. Haha but they are nice pictures! So here goes...

This is Balwinder, my colleague in Primark and also my mate in Uni. He's taking law.

These are my colleagues from Primark too! Ann and Cougar! Ann always gives me nice treatment in Mc D! Hehe.

They are all from Malaysia too! They are the reasons work is so interesting! I actually have another colleague name Abdul but he was way too busy checking out other girls to have a minute with me for a picture...Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment