welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cup cakes - the big trend!

As we all know I'm no chef nor a baker. You may ask why. Easy, when you already have something so good why would you need another right? I've got my mommy...duh?? Haha.

But now mummy dearie is far away...so no excuse to not learn how to cook or bake. Its not like I can't, I'm just well yeah lazy and can't be bothered it takes too much time but I have to admit with all the free time I've been getting lately it is quite fun to be cooking and well baking. I guess I get the satisfaction when it turns out well and that you made it all by yourself! Self satisfaction I guess.

So today I've decided to bake some vanilla cupcakes...I saw the kit and it only to cost £1.50 and I thought well why not? If it didn't turn out properly then its not too much of a waste...but it was good news! It came out pretty well I would say for a first timer! Hahaha...You know how cupcakes are setting a whole trend these days...its fun trying to make some of your own...


No comments:

Post a Comment