welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, June 25, 2010

News on the new job!

Ok now for the proper post of my new job  o(^.^)o

So who was I running away from? Someone I rather not deal with in life because she is so immature. Honestly, the crazy people I've come across with is coming to a preposterous amount I tell you. Blame it on my incompetent sense of judgment, well at least this is what my dad  assume. But is it really true? It can't be can it? I've got someone to ramble about, will do so at the end of this post...good news first!

So yes after a loooong search of obtaining a job, I have finally came to a happy place. It is for a renowned architect company based in Barbican city, London. Barbican has more architects per square meter than anywhere in the world! It's like a dream come true! I guess sometimes you reach what's real by making believe. I'll be an assistant architect and to top it off, the office has just moved to a new office and it was really amazing because it is not the old fashion kind with old furniture like most offices are in England, it was built with a nice contemporary open space interior. It has 2 individual loos for men and women and it was styled in a way that it look so posh like as if I was in a hotel. I am excited! I don't start until the 12th of July. I was invited to the new office opening last Friday and I've met my future colleagues and they were really nice people. Good news is there's not too many women! Well, I think women tend to have a lot of problem with me especially when it comes to working I have no idea why. All in all, I'm truly grateful for all of the chances I've had. So I would like to thank all my family and friends who has supported me through my miserable days when I was thinking of letting it all go. Without yous I wouldn't be where I am today. I feel totally blessed because the economy is still really bad especially here in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment