welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Monday, June 28, 2010

Politics makes me sick...

Politics...as much as you hate it, if you think about it, its just everywhere and yes even in family! Unbelievable? Believe it!

It saddens me to realise how stupid I was all these while having to admire you for I had always long for an elder sister. Thought you were this perfect girl and all that. It wasn't just disappointment. When I found out who you really were when I started living with you, somehow you manage to hurt me deep down to the core. Just when I thought that was bad, I felt betrayed and back stabbed. Now thanks to you everyone thinks I'm the wicked child and forever will be. Oh how foolish to have been so fucking naive all these while...and being related to you was the cherry on top. Ah life that brings you the adventure you never expect. I will never seek for justice nor revenge but I know karma speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment