welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Friday, June 25, 2010

My sights of the undead...

If you know me well you would know I see the undead. People tell me its a gift and some might find that its a curse. Whatever it is, I hate going around telling people what I see or encounter. But yet I get people asking me again and again if I've seen anything lately...so I've decided to put out a blog online and post my encounters here instead but in a different blog...so this is it:


Spooky Realm  I wanted to name it Spooky Island at first but it was taken...blehhh what are the chances...but anyways, I hope you enjoy reading it. As you may know I've created it over a year ago but its still brand new. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment