welcome note
Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Fairy cakes...
So I took a different approach to the baking. I baked using proper utensils this time. They definitely didn't went out of shape! Yay! Also experiment on a different icing topping. I love this icing but I guess cup cakes just doesn't go with this kinda icing. They taste better with butter icing unfortunately. Also thinks butter icing is much fattening. But this sure look nicer! Its so cute I had a hard time eating it cos it look too nice to be eaten! Haha. Its a bitch to ice though cos it keeps flowing down the sides but I guess I did quite a good job, what do you think? =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment