welcome note
Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...
Sunday, June 27, 2010
I have a soft spot for her? Really?
The question is why? Why is it that no matter what I still give in? People say I've got a soft spot for her. I obviously deny it because I believe I don't. But the fact is slowly becoming more prominent and I guess I have to somehow admit to it that I do have a soft spot for her....the weird thing is WHY? No matter how hard I try to find the answer in my tiny brain I can't seem to get the answer. So the question is am I over her? Definitely but then why the soft spot? Sigh...I guess I'll never know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment