welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Monday, June 28, 2010

My deep apologies...

This post is specially dedicated to the people I have once dated before.

I never realised how many people I've manage to hurt unintentionally. Honest! It was only when I spoke to the best friend about my history of dating life that I realised I've made them all cried. Now I feel so bad. Love is way overrated. I was young, naive and foolish in many ways but I still stand for myself as I have reasons for why I had to leave. Whatever the past may be, to those of you I've hurt deeply, I hope somehow it made you a stronger person. Hopefully somewhere along your journey in life you would find a way to forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment