Hwa Lii darling, I dreamed of you last night!! It felt so real! Really felt that you were by my side. I miss you Lii! So sad to wake up and realised I was only dreaming. Sigh.
Anyway, I had a wonderful CNY dinner yesterday night at my cousin's aunt's place. Its been a really long time since I had some nice home cooked food (in the chinese kinda style of course).

My cousin and her aunty Rosie.We then had a game of Mah Jong! Ok I'm no expert so I ended up losing about 4pounds! Which is RM28!!! Ouch...I still miss my game of BlackJack! Any takers?? Poker maybe? Strip Poker?? Hahaha.
Well, had a nice night and dinner was really nice to see Jen again =) I'm going down to London later in about an hour time. Hoping to meet up with Jesselyn and Lisa! I hope they don't cancel on me or worse I had to cancel on them! I've been wanting to go down to London a few times before this but had to cancel because of so many stupid reasons...work...assignments....crap! SO now I'm really looking forward to a nice break! It's sad KC won't be around but lets hope I'll be able to go down somewhere in April and then go to Milan for the furniture fair!! I want I want!! KC make sure you don't disappoint me yet AGAIN ok? LOL.
Well, I guess that's about it for this post. Till my next post which will be somewhere next week? Will be free right after Tuesday but if I'm lucky and being asked out for Vday? Hahahaha...as if...I'm not wanted...Baby you coming down here to date me then? LOL. Well, Valentines is overated don't you think? But it would be nice and interesting since I've never really celebrated it before...oh and Mr. Tactics...we shall see about that...lets hope my friend Amanda say yes so I can bunk at her place right after ok?
Till then, toodleloos....Smooches!
Well, had a nice night and dinner was really nice to see Jen again =) I'm going down to London later in about an hour time. Hoping to meet up with Jesselyn and Lisa! I hope they don't cancel on me or worse I had to cancel on them! I've been wanting to go down to London a few times before this but had to cancel because of so many stupid reasons...work...assignments....crap! SO now I'm really looking forward to a nice break! It's sad KC won't be around but lets hope I'll be able to go down somewhere in April and then go to Milan for the furniture fair!! I want I want!! KC make sure you don't disappoint me yet AGAIN ok? LOL.
Well, I guess that's about it for this post. Till my next post which will be somewhere next week? Will be free right after Tuesday but if I'm lucky and being asked out for Vday? Hahahaha...as if...I'm not wanted...Baby you coming down here to date me then? LOL. Well, Valentines is overated don't you think? But it would be nice and interesting since I've never really celebrated it before...oh and Mr. Tactics...we shall see about that...lets hope my friend Amanda say yes so I can bunk at her place right after ok?
Till then, toodleloos....Smooches!

No comments:
Post a Comment