welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Monday, February 25, 2008

Tag....you or tag me?

Ok I know I'm late at posting this...and I didn't want to spoil the fun so yes Lei Yoon I've been TAG by YOU! Haha...

Person who tagged u is: Lei Yoon my former high school friend and room mate in college.

Your 5 impressions of him/her: Full of fun, adventures, creativity, energy and enthusiasm

Most memorable things he/she has done for u: Looked after me when I was sick. Helped me a lot when we were roommates and most of all being the such a great friend!

The most memorable words he/she said to u: Hmm...I think it would be... first shouting my name...JIALING!! then following with her high pitch voice over something she was excited about =)

If he/she becomes ur lover, u will: be in a weird dream...lol

If he/she becomes ur enemy, the reason will be: I crashed her dreams and took away everything she's achieved...

List out the Top 5 presents u wish for:
1. Nintendo DS or PSP
2. Vaio PINK laptop
3. My own nice apartment with a really nice view
4. The ability to own a hospitals for animals!
5. A magic credit card that has no limits and that I don't have to pay for! Woo!! Shopping paradise! HAHA...

I know I'm suppose to pass this to 10 others but all the person I wanted to send this to has already been tag...so my work here is done! Hahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. hahahhahaha. ur this post is da blardy da funny!!!

    1)u dun hv to answers d other questions!!!!!!! hahahhaha... mahai! lolz
    2)u just know me dat i just love to scream with my high pitch voice over smtg ecited.. usualyy starting with sumone's name!! hahahahha
    3) eh, u stil rmb i took care of u.. i aos forgot d sial.. ahah
    4)n yes i bet u will be my enemy if dat happens. ahahha

    so not bad for a frenship... know me well enuf. ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha not bad right my post add happiness to you...nyek nyek...

    You know what? I think we have the most memories with that fat NAKED china girl!!! LOL....if I start won't end the sotry...lol

    ReplyDelete