welcome note

Welcome peasants to my realm of imagination. I am the founder of the Imaginarium Movement and this is where you will discover all about it in wonderment that would leave you to ponder...


Saturday, February 23, 2008

Late....better than never...!

Ok I know I'm late on Vday post....but its better late than never! My baby sent my gift a little too late but it's the best!! I love it!! Wanna know what it is?

Swarovski Crystal! Why I love it? Because of the story behind it...I shall remain that as a secret between my baby and moi... I'll wear it everyday baby!! Thank you so much!! Muah!! *Hugs and kisses!* I can't wait to be in your arms again! Uhh ohh our first honeymoon here in Europe in the summer when it's all sunny and warm just like you! I'm so excited!! Yes yes I know...I will still concentrate on my studies and work hard! Hehe.

Yesterday I saw the most incredible thing....guess what? A rainbow!! Haven't seen one for a long time and I made a wish....No worries I manage to capture the moment! View from room window...shrugss..hehehe... May have rained and dark cloudy sky overtaking the sun but rainbow made my day!


Been working lots this week...tomorrow is NIGHTMARE...cos it's Sunday...and it gets rather boring at work...and assignments piling up reaching the ceiling...why? Cos I've been bumming around for the past 2 weeks...serve me right? Yes yes....so now what? Time to start burning the midnight lamp...back to the good old days... *slaps myself*

Ohhh my cousin was into one of her crazy baking moments again...what I did? Capture the moment...not while she was baking but when her results was OHHHH so nice! Hehehehe...Check it out...
Hungry yet?? Hehehe...It tasted really good by the way... she definitely indulged in her baking with lots of TLC like my mom!

Work was rather scary today...cos I don't know what's wrong with me!! I was put on tills today....*ohh happy day!* not really cos I kept forgetting to return the customer's changed!! Dufus me! Then the receipt got stuck and had to call my manager... and he said I spoiled it and asked if I got 300pounds to replace it! Uh oh I was like REALLY? He smiled and laughed...no I'm only kidding...chill dear I'll get it fixed...LOL...having managers like this is cool yet scary when you take them too seriously...whose fault?? Mine....for daydreaming...damn it... *slap self* Kept popping in Polo mints into my mouth... then supervisor caught me...shit...then he's like are you eating?? You're not allowed to eat...give me some! Eh...err Ok..hahaha. Work isn't that bad...it's nice and fun having funny supervisors and managers....but still miss my old shift...cos I miss my friends...

Okie, gotta go....assignments calling...cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment