
Love my drink! Honeydew and peach tea ice blended in Oriental City! I will miss that place so much!!Sorry I took so long to update. Anyway, London was a BLAST! I enjoyed every single moment of it! The journey there was quite long considering the massive jam on the highway but I tried my best to entertain my cousin. We played some games along the way and had a really good chat.
Took us about 6 hours plus to reach London. When we got there we had a little rest and had some dinner. Then we went to watch a movie, Definitely Maybe. Was ok, the little girl who also acted in Little Miss Sunshine was in it. She was really cute. But then it was another P.S. I Love You kinda movie so I wasn't really into it. Almost slept halfway through the movie. LOL. Then we headed home to Catherine's flat.
The next day we went to London city to see if we could get a nice play but there wasn't anything interesting or cheap tickets so I decided to visit Lisa in Russel Square. Jesselyn was working so I couldn't see her that day. The rest went to Camden Market. I wanted to walk there but couldn't figure out how. So I asked a lady and she was like. You can't walk there it's just way too far! But I remember KC bringing me around London and it wasn't really far I mean from one place to another. Tubes are just expensive considering I've not seen London that much yet I really wanted to walk there. So I decided to call the master of London streets, Mr KC Lim! He was obviously back in Penang but I had to. So I called him and gosh he knew every building and street there as if he was there with me looking at it! LOL. Well, he was nice enough to direct me to the shop that sells FRAME mag. So I manage to grab a copy and from there I headed down to Covent Garden and from there just took the tube down to Russel Square afraid I would be lost on the way. So I got there met up with Lisa had a nice vanilla frappucino from starbucks and then went to check out lisa's place. It was really nice! Comfy in the sense. She showed me pictures of her road trip up north and also picture of her baby nephew! So cute! Then she showed me the way back to Piccadilly Circus. It WAS walkable! That lady was just weird. I manage to find my way back there and on the way met this Afghan Hound! He was sooo beautiful and his owner was this white man who looks mysterious in a good way. I met them at the park and there was something about this man that I really don't know how to describe but it was something good not bad so it was ok.
Reached there, met up with the rest, went to China Town to China City restaurant I think. Sorta celebrated Fai's birthday and had karaoke. Didn't reached home until like 2am I think. Was knackered by then so slept right after I got home. Suppose to meet up with Jesselyn but by the time I got up it was late and I only was in time to see the fire crackers in Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square for the lion dance. It was nice at least some CNY mood going on. Then we headed back to the north. It wasn't as jam as it was going down so we manage to reach in 4 hours time. Had a fantastic weekend. Love it. Can't wait for MR Khoon Chek to get back! Hehehe. MILAN wait for me!!







No comments:
Post a Comment