I'm really fed up with DHL!! They sent me a leaflet saying I've got a package waiting for me but I was out...damn it...but I called them yesterday and the machine said that they will send my package again today....I waited the WHOLE ENTIRE DAY just to lead myself to disappointment that it didn't come. (-_____-)" Oh well, it's DHL for crying out loud! They are like the best courier service in the world right? Anyway, I've gotta go to work by half 3 tmr and I hope, REALLY hope that package would come to me by then. I can't wait to see what it is!!!
Other than that, I'm supposedly to join my coursemates to a trip to New York! Being the fare is so expensive and that its really not worth it I'm quite glad that I'm not going but I will surely miss being around my coursemates on a trip. Anyways, Linda, my Swedish classmate promised to get me a I HEART NY T-shirt! Hehehehe.

Well, having the whole weekday off from uni, I decided to take some overtime from work since I took off the other weekend to go down to London. So I will be working tomorrow, Thurs and Fri and then my normal shifts during the weekends. Sounds tiring but I have to. If not I'll have no money for the next month. Unlike you lucky peeps who had loads of ang pows collected! I have none! So please wish me well because I need to feel at least well enough to work. Life ain't easy here...but still surviving! Having coming from a spoiled brat like me who always need company of her close and best friends...you should be giving me some credit here.
At the moment will be working on my drawings for coming assignments...will be really really busy after this....till then, I hope my package arrive tmr and that I get well then! Cheerios!
No comments:
Post a Comment