Ok, I'm missing my usual Manglish conversation with my friends and family back home. Well, I don't get to speak it here in the UK and have to speak proper English which is obvious and I don't have to tell you so. LOL. Its good for my English surely but I just miss my usual Malaysia conversation =) so this post is dedicated to my friends back home!
Ok, today I had a bad day. Sort of. Snowing, crappy and si beh cold!! Wah lau eh....dah lah rain...tambah lagi with the bloody snow. Don't get my wrong, I'm not saying I don't appreciate the snow since you people never get to see them some tak pernah nampak also but really, if you're IN there together with the snow....all wet and cold....you pun will hate it. The thing is, if you're all warm and cosy in the rumah, snow is nice! Cos you get to see the white white thing that drops to the ground. But kalau you kat luar sama the snow, you will be cursing like me.
Dah lah, today suppose to be my off day. I have to wake up si beh early to go to uni and wait for my lecturer to come. Manatau that fella late. So I was late for my stupid si beh sien eh Induction for workshop...and you know what the bloody bastard said to me?? The technician in the workshop i mean...he say I'm sorry late have to come for next induction...WALAUEH!! Lim peh si beh tulan with the weather liao some more ask me come other day?? Ciko! Ho sim oo I have to get up so the early and he said I have to go back again another day?? Not say the induction is so the very importanto la ok. All he do is just explain how the bloody machine works. Cannot just tell again meh? SO hard meh?? That ciko also got nothing to do just sit there and goyang kaki. Na beh I tell you the people here always makan gaji buta sial!! Then hor, I have to act like it's all gua mia pasal since I late...dah lah not my fault i late. I was there since 8.30am!! The bloody induction was at 10.30am...Lim peh damn early already leh!! My lecturer had an appointment with me at 10am....that bugger late my fault?? Tak kan i tell the bugger eh gua dah lambat cepat si....right? Lim peh damn tulan le...with the bloody snow somemore make me wet and the thought of having a weekend working is soooo not helping mann... Somemore I kenot put up a fight with the technician cos we have this bloody module on product making so lim peh somo have to pretend nice and be his friend...wah lau eh I tell you I was soo close in giving the bloody gemuk a punch....the ang mo here is damn stupid man...REALLY stupid...that's why they call them dumb blonde....BECAUSE THEY EXIST!! But I tell you hor, the man here is stupid also so don't just think about the girls stupid....cos the man sometimes lagi stupid...conclusion? ANG MO is damn bodoh...numb skulled and so need to learn from us Asians...
Ok, since I already wet like shit and cold like ice...I go to the library where its warm and nice to look up at some office design...wa lau eh. this is my second time really looking for books....you know what? the library si beh tua but the interior design section si beh small man!! I think only 2 racks...and then the books all so damn tua man...outdated mia design books...(-_-) Limkokwing mia library so much better. Can you imagine that?? library ada dua. 6 floors somo....but books dedicated to design....macam sial...I think my books at home can become library and much better tim...so nevermind, I was thinking eh better i just take the bus home man. But I told my cousin I wait for her to fetch her home in case dia mabuk...so feel bad la ad janji rite? but lim peh so beh tahan liao have to go home and sleep...but my friend sms me and ask me want to go watch movie or not...eh then i happy abit...ahh gua nak tengok that Ghost Bitch mia movie. Ok the real title is Over Her Dead Body. Got Eva Longoria! I tengok the trailer kelakar giler...so I was thinking we watch that la...manatau that fella wanna watch Cloverhill or something la..ok la since dia yang nak tengok i teman aja so oklo see lo....watever movie also can la.. I tell you hor my taste for movie is si beh good mia. HAHAH okok beh bin I know but its true. I choose the movie for sure kelakaw giler or damn interesting....but my kawan kawan sekalian always choose the movie si beh sian mia...eg. KC Lim....I think got once we watch a damn boring mia movie forget what liao...but that Mukhsin was good! Ok so give him credit....then my baby selalu choose the movie damn boring...hahaha sorry la baby...but its true hahahaha. Then I got my other friends who just always pick the boring movie la...really. I dunno why.
Anyway, the movie was sien. Ok if you all wanna watch and torture yourself, go watch...but if you wanna know why i say it's sien read on. First, it's another tacky godzilla movie...with some natural disaster alien invading movie...so you should get my point unless you're into that kind of movie la. Then this is like a guy documenting the movie...na beh sien sial....but it was all good because I was away from the cold and snow and I just think about what is next with the movie...and I said sure the ending no meaning mia...which was true memang no meaning haha so I was right!! Ok la we ta pao Mc d to the cinema to makan...so i was happy got my fav food and watch movie i think to a certain extend i dah nak tidur hahaha but you know here you kenot tidur cos the tiket is MCB damn ex so not worth sleeping in!! The movie how boring also have to watch untill finish! (what is MCB?? MCB is Ma Ci B...) Wah wen first masuk the cinema si beh banyak orang...when I say banyak means more than usual la. You know sini mia orang tak tengok movie mia oni tau minum every nite...so no life mia here....unlike KL!! Miss KL life man...KC, next time kita pi clubbing again k? With you weird adventures and last minute change of mind thing is fun...I miss La Bodega times! When you got me drunk with the white wine...blehh lousy...but ok la now i can drink better!! hahahaha. We must get all kita mia kawan to go again...eh Leiyoon gua nampak u mia blog...wah Sunway damn happening now eh?? Bila I go back you must bring me go clubbing k??? Then intro sikit to your leng chai mia kawanz...hahahaha...kalau ada also you take ad la right?? Msia sad case leng chai semua dunno go where...got either ah beng or pondan....man where all the leng chai sudah pergi???
So you all must be happy with your new clothings for the CNY? Please remember me ok? Who damn the good hearted...post some ang pow here ok?? I give you my bank acc no you bank in for me. Now, the rate quite low....6.4 so its good =) If you all kiam siap....send Fed Ex some cookie or any kuih also jadi la I happy sikit...Hahahahahaha. The best is send me some nice clothes or Anna, I want your shoes you bought!!! Hahaha So i got something nice to wear for the summer here. Don't tell me that I can beli here ok...Here damn expensive then somo pattern like ah lian...ok la maybe not that bad la...just that they change their fashion damn fast wei...I also dunno which trend nak ikut....I working in clothes store...the cheapest you can find here la...ok la the fashion but then not my type...but also i need to safe money...see la your kawan here no money to go back for summer...so you all have to come here visit me!! Come la, I bring you see leng chai...hahahaha.
Okla, I now udah mau tidur...later have to get up early to work on my report and cad dwgs...then work...so sad hor like no life everytime work and work and assignment nia...see I'm working hard here...HAHA....yea la I'm spoiled so this is quite an achievement for me liao...so you ppl must be proud la for me abit...ok?? give me credit sikit...I never ask my parents for money le... guai nia...but have to work lo....my choice to come here and suffer...remind me again why i'm doing this?? Cos I thought UK damn shiok...got banyak leng chai and education system damn ho liao...i tell you is sooo not man...UK is damn behind time...stil using Stone and Miles...na beh malaysia sudah use KG and KM ooo...Metric system people!! They also using feet and inches...eh but you know what? At least miles and feet and inches gua understand le...you tell them KG and all the metric system they give you this face that make you tulan wanna slap them! Thats why I say...ang mo si beh gong...but I'm not complaining la...just wanna share my experience here with you all and to let you all know that I'm not having a blast here and I may be worse than most of you back in Malaysia...so appreciate your sun and KL life!!
Okay, for those of you who didn't quite understand anything at all from those paragraph, drop me a line or 2 and I'll explain it to you further. Note, I always speak like that only to close friends and family members. I do converse well in proper English. Malaysia is a very nice and unique country. There is still a lot of room to improve education and way of living wise but we do have one hell of a great college life in KL. For those of you who have not heard of Malaysia, it's your lost and there is still chances to visit the place. I mean if a tsunami take over or any other weird natural disaster take place, then you know what I mean. See, I'm still proud to be a Malaysian and appreciate the good things about it. Till my next post....promise to have some pictures up by then...=)
hahhaa. u complain ada bangyak.. macam dat damn teruk in uk.. hahha..
ReplyDeletebila balik, kite pi clubing den.. lol